Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's in a name?

If your not actually bald (anything above advance NW4) don't ****in have some name that implies that you are actually bald, when you aren't. This really ****in irritates me to no end with some of you posters. Change your god damned name to highhairline or mr. mature forehead or notbaldyet.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Re: What's in a name?

Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortable man
    If your not actually bald (anything above advance NW4) don't ****in have some name that implies that you are actually bald, when you aren't. This really ****in irritates me to no end with some of you posters. Change your god damned name to highhairline or mr. mature forehead or notbaldyet.
    Yes,such as SOON TO BE BALD or LOST FOLLICULES.

I'd also like to add tha the reason I hang out in the Impact of Hairloss section is because I like to get past all of the dudes who are fretting about their mature hairline in the General Discussion area. I figured that in this section of the forum I am more likely to relate to men who are further up **** creek like I am. And it gets confusing only to find that you are talking to bald men about baldness when you are not infact technically bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
    I'd also like to add tha the reason I hang out in the Impact of Hairloss section is because I like to get past all of the dudes who are fretting about their mature hairline in the General Discussion area. I figured that in this section of the forum I am more likely to relate to men who are further up sh*t creek like I am. And it gets confusing only to find that you are talking to bald men about baldness when you are not infact technically bald.
    I am glad to hear this helps you!

Sometimes people get onto us for separating everything but the best case in when you can sit in a relative forum IMO.

I'd also like to add tha the reason I hang out in the Impact of Hairloss section is because I like to get past all of the dudes who are fretting about their mature hairline in the General Discussion area. I figured that in this section of the forum I am more likely to relate to men who are further up sh*t creek like I am. And it gets confusing only to find that you are talking to bald men about baldness when you are not infact technically bald.
    dudes who aren't as super advanced on nw scale have the right to be here as well. look at the name of the section. after all it's the impact of hair loss not impact of baldness. nw 1,5's shouldn't whine though.

Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    dudes who aren't as super advanced on nw scale have the right to be here as well. look at the name of the section. after all it's the impact of hair loss not impact of baldness. nw 1,5's shouldn't whine though.
    Good point.The only problem I have with those who are not yet fully bald,is berating myself/U.man for how we feel(largely caused by societies hatred for bald people.

How about six different impact sections, and each time you move up a Norwood scale you get rewarded by getting access to the respective section. Kind of like unlocking achievements in a video game and in the end you end up with the ability to hang out with the REAL bald guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dudemon
    There should be 2 'impact' sections:
    1) NW1-3
    2) NW4-7
    this separation wouldn't really work since there are too few real bald guys on this site. that would be like the majority in one section and 3 or 4 guys having a private chat in the other. after a while it would grow tiring for you and you'd want to sneak in among the nw 2's and 3's to give them a bit of your perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by dudemon
    That's funny man! I bet you're in the NW1-3 crowd, or you wouldn't have made a joke about this. If you ever get to the NW4-7 club, you wouldn't think it was so funny, I guarantee it.
    Well to be honest, it was quite funny.
    Bugger.

Being bald IS funny,hence why so many people berate a man who is bald.