Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

It's All Useless

Everything around is a self-deceit. Efforts are the tool to prolong this self-deceit. Everything becomes worse with time: our health, hair, because everything slowly comes to en end. I have never seen an old guy with thick healthy hair. They all are bald or have bad hair at best. ANd they all have tons of diseases or ilnesses. And we will be the same too with time.
    All we have now is the best we will ever have in the future because it all will become worse with time. Sooner or later we will have to accept our fate.
    But how to get rid of the suffering? Is it better to go down to the very bottom to feel the relief? I don't know. But it definately feels better there, when you know that there is nothingleft to lose anymore.

Re: It's All Useless

i really have to disagree with the all old men are bald or have bad hair point. i see so many old men with good hair it sickens me. most of them have at least some hair and who needs a perfect hairline being old as long as there's still a decent amount of hair left.

as far as health is concerned, yes, mine is already not so good that i don't want to imagine how it's going to be as i get older.

TravisB

Yeah, I think that the previous generation had better hair genes. In fact it's quite hard to see completely bald old guy. I really see more young or middle aged bald guys rather than bald old guys.

I look forward to getting old because maybe then my age will catch up to my looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael84
    Everything around is a self-deceit. Efforts are the tool to prolong this self-deceit. Everything becomes worse with time: our health, hair, because everything slowly comes to en end. I have never seen an old guy with thick healthy hair. They all are bald or have bad hair at best. ANd they all have tons of diseases or ilnesses. And we will be the same too with time.
    All we have now is the best we will ever have in the future because it all will become worse with time. Sooner or later we will have to accept our fate.
    But how to get rid of the suffering? Is it better to go down to the very bottom to feel the relief? I don't know. But it definately feels better there, when you know that there is nothingleft to lose anymore.
    Yes,this life is really just a monotonous series of meaningless tasks and processes...think about we are decomposing as soon as we come into this world.As a species,we spend most of our lives doing stuff we don't really want to do.Work all ones life,then you lose your hair,have a bag for a belly,lose height,lines all over youre face,memory starts going,eyesight/hearing fades.Finally retire,have a few good years(if you are lucky),get put in a nursing home sucking through a straw(paid for by YOURE savings),then you are worm food.
    Hence it is quite ironic all of us are worrying about a few follicules,when f**k all
    really matters.

Damn we have some Debbie Downers here.

Enjoy life. Your old, falling apart, wrinkly, sick self will one day thank you

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by seb
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael84
    Yes,this life is really just a monotonous series of meaningless tasks and processes...think about we are decomposing as soon as we come into this world.As a species,we spend most of our lives doing stuff we don't really want to do.Work all ones life,then you lose your hair,have a bag for a belly,lose height,lines all over youre face,memory starts going,eyesight/hearing fades.Finally retire,have a few good years(if you are lucky),get put in a nursing home sucking through a straw(paid for by YOURE savings),then you are worm food.
    Hence it is quite ironic all of us are worrying about a few follicules,when f**k all
    really matters.
    Yes this is what life is.
    Society sells you a lie, that people are born equal and gives you the notion that life has to have a purpose and everyone has a destiny ect ....
    Its bull5hit you're born - you live - you die.
    All you can do is make the most of it and try to make the experience as rewarding to you personally as possible.

Human beings hit their physical peak at around 25 yrs then slowly deteriorate and no one is immune.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Twenty bucks says OP ain't bald.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

All internals.

Morning:
    Aged Garlic Extract x 1

Night:
    Turmeric x 1
    Resveratrol x 1
    Ginkgo Biloba x 1
    Aged Garlic Extract x 1
    Hair, skin and nails tab (Blackmores) x 1
    Silica x 1

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB
    Yeah, I think that the previous generation had better hair genes. In fact it's quite hard to see completely bald old guy. I really see more young or middle aged bald guys rather than bald old guys.
    Do you think the next generation will be worse in terms of balding? People on hear make it sound like it won't because no woman wants to be with a bald(ing) guy.

TravisB

The thing is the guy does not need to be bald himself to carry the balding gene. And also, women don't only settle with perfect NW1's that stay like this all their life. Even when they settle with NW1, and have children, his hair can still begin going at some point of life.

And so yes, the next generations will be more and more bald. There are just too much balding men there it's unavoidable.

I'm in college in a class group of 10 people, we are 21/22, and only 3 guys doesn't show signs of balding (yet?), and one is NW7. There is ****load of young balding guys nowadays.