Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something new ?

Re: something new ?

Nice find. But once again- 5 years

TravisB

Right now Aderans, Histogen and Replicel are our closest hopes for a cure/better treatment.

It's only about a month until Replicel release their initial results. God, I can't wait, let's hope we'll be positively surprised!

Great find! PGD2 is found in mast cells, they are involved in wound healing and vasolidation. Thanks for sharing.

There are different paths for MPB. A lot of guys have plenty of hair still and just need a way to keep hair and prevent hair loss with no major risks to their health. Propecia is something, but another treatment like ascj-9 or this might help make this a reality. Keeping hair will always be a much easier and cheaper option, but the problem is this option barely exists right now.
    Regrowing hair is a different ball game and yes hair multiplication might be the best hope there, but you never know. Something could pop out of nowhere and regrow huge amounts of hair that they did not expect.
    I have seen this story today on google news and its on numerous sites so its a credible new discovery I think. They also said some treatments using this are already in progress like for asthma.

TravisB

There were some important discoveries in the last several years, maybe we'll finally be able to see the cure for baldness in our lifetime?

what about the people who are doing the astresstin-b testing ? apparently they are also in the game...
    Some kind of happiness is my measured out in grafts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17457098

It says there are drugs in clinical trials that target this pathway. Anyone know what they are? Who will be the first guinea pig?

Aspirin supresses the production of prostaglandins. Is Aspirin going to be the next MPB treatment?