Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

What kind of brush / comb do you guys use???

which kind of brush / comb is best comb for thinning hair?

I normally brush my hair down and flip the front

Re: What kind of brush / comb do you guys use???

A brush usually. With a brush or comb though don't use them on wet hair, I did that and lots more came out, now I only use on dry hair. A brush can stimulate the scalp too... just don't brush too hard or roughly.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by duality8
    A brush can stimulate the scalp too.
    Stimulate how? and to what effect?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Stimulate blood circulation to the scalp - not to the same extent as a proper head massage but it's better than nothing. For some reason, though I don't know why; people I know have reported less hair loss when circulation to the scalp is done on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by duality8
    Stimulate blood circulation to the scalp - not to the same extent as a proper head massage but it's better than nothing. For some reason, though I don't know why; people I know have reported less hair loss when circulation to the scalp is done on a regular basis.
    Thats the kind of old wives tales people used to sell head massagers in the 80's. Blood circulation has nothing to do with m.p.b.
    Its the blood that supplies the DHT to your follicles.
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Do you know what gets really annoying posting on this forum - its people like you telling others that they are talking rubbish. If I personally know people who massage their heads regularly and have reduced their hair loss then who exactly are you to refute this??

I've seen it work and whatever you have to say won't change that.

Yeah ok, you've seen it
    Personally I'd rather go with something that has some actual scientific data or at least some credible theory behind it.
    I suppose you also believe that smoking and bad diet are a cause of m.p.b?
    Believe what you want but my advice to anyone else on here is to stick to the facts not some peoples dumb theories.

"dumb theories"??? First you come butting in to discredit my answer to the OP, then you tell me I believe smoking causes mpb which i have never once said and then you say i have 'dumb theories'. Its totally uncalled for!

You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions as I am mine. Leave it at that.