Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Re: jason alexander got a system?

Yeah hes publicly said hes experimenting with wearing them, good on him if hes comfortable with it

I remember that episode in seinfeld where he gets one and i actually thought the comedy of people ripping him for it didnt work great as he looked good in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Man in Space
    Yeah hes publicly said hes experimenting with wearing them, good on him if hes comfortable with it

I remember that episode in seinfeld where he gets one and i actually thought the comedy of people ripping him for it didnt work great as he looked good in it!
    It doesn't matter if it looks good or not. If ppl know it's a wig, you're gonna get ridiculed.
    Bugger.

People ridicule bald people, fat people, steven hawking, people with speech impediments, people ridiculed copernicus for his theory of a heliocentric universe!. I could care less about people! People gonna take the piss whether you have a bald head or wear a wig, might as well do what makes you happy, if putting a wig on makes you feel good when you look in the mirror, why let haters take that away from you, what is this premium we place on other peoples thoughts? Most people I meet i could take or leave anyway, i certainly wouldnt let them dictate my choices in life.

someone here once said wig wearers are societies bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    If 30 year olds are too boring for you, you should get some 20 year old friends. They are typically short on cash, but if you supply the cash for spray paint, they'll teach you how to tag up the town with them at night, that or just spray it into a bag and get high. That will make you the coolest 30 year old they know.

The worst part is that people on hairloss sites will give him more **** that the general public about it.

^ I agree. Nobody worse than use balders!

I think fair play to him. He's not the best looking guy alive but he's made a huge improvement to his looks and has removed his dorkiness.
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

More respect for Alexander for being honest about it... people like him and Rooney are the best p.r bald guys can ask for!

i wish some other celebs would come out about wearing wigs, people like Stalone, Ben Aflek, Travolta and most important of all... Enrique Iglasias!
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

Yeah definately Ori, Inglasias coming out would do the world a whole load of good as women around the world would have to accept they thought he was pretty damn good with a wig! The problem with him is thats in been so long now it would come across as a con trick and people dont like that.

What I will never understand is how every other cosmetic flaw is ok to address aside balding. If you are pastey and go get a tan, thats seen as a good thing, if you have bad teeth and you get veneers, good thing, put some hair on for the day, have a ht, use meds, bad thing!? Also when women wear wigs for alopecia, its totally acceptable, or even, if they just have thin hair and want to boost it with some extensions, its acceptable! Its madness,thats why I just say sod it, lifes too short to worry wap it on, loud and proud!

Yeah sure, just using them for comparison. I think i would rather wear a wig than go out bald, short hair has never suited me, i can only assume no hair would be worse. Who cares about the haters, If i wore a system, Im going to wear a t shirt that says IVE GOT A PIECE ON. I want to alienate the haters in advance to make way for those who realise its not important.

Honestly Id have no problem with meeting a girl who was bald and wore a wig either, i thing it would be quite sexy, youd kind of have two women. You know when you bash out a few in a row, you generally go to the 'conventionally' fit women in the wank squad first, but then after the 2nd one, you start scanning the bench for subs, cos you realise its usually gonna take someone out of leftfield to get this job done?. Thats when you start thinking, what about that 45 year old friend of your mums who is still proper fit, you know its not usual but once you get into it you realise ****, if this were to happen for real id be all over this! What about that girl you work with who you never really found attractive but always got on with cos she is proper on your wavelength, come to think of it, shes a tidy little unit and shed probably be a right goer! You begin to realise that there are all these sexy women out there who you dont usually consider, as you are geared up to fixate upon certain kinds of women. Now I come to think of it, wanking has made me realise that there is so much beauty in the world!

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    i think hair is much more important than pastiness and bad teeth tho

huge biological indicator for youth, vitality, and virility

hair is a secondary sexual characteristic, same as large antlers in male deer
    And thats exactly why its such a problem, theres making a few little cheats and then theres telling a massive lie.

But the thing with a wig is its so fake, the tan does'nt come off all at once, veneers are permanant like your real teeth but with the wig they KNOW that theres a big bald head underneath.

Its abit like can you imagine Pamela Anderson if her tits were a seperate man made object and she took them off at night and there was just nothing underneath. Would'nt be such a sex symbol then would she?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.