Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bald Spot vs NW3

which is worwse

a bald spot

or a jude law NW3 hairline (but quite pronounced), more liek wayne rooneys hairline if you will.
    Halifax puts the average price at 163,845 in December 2012.
    The Land Registry's report showed the average home in England and Wales worth 158,94
    The average home in England and Wales according to Nationwide is worth 162,262.
    Average UK house price rose to 162,000 last year, says the Land Registry.
    Halifax said the average UK house price rose to 168,521 in March.

My parents place is worth 350K, thus it is well within upper middle of the housing market.

Beingbaldsucks

Re: Bald Spot vs NW3

Bald spot = your bald. NW 3 = your hairline is receding. And Rooney is NW 4.5-5 at least

lol bald spot isnt your bald, my brother had a bald spot at his wedding he still didnt look bald from the front at the photo.

nah wayne rooney @ 22-24 was NW 3 with heavy diffusing, like he had a little island crown, not sure what thats called but he was never NW4-5, if e was no one would see any hair!
    Halifax puts the average price at 163,845 in December 2012.
    The Land Registry's report showed the average home in England and Wales worth 158,94
    The average home in England and Wales according to Nationwide is worth 162,262.
    Average UK house price rose to 162,000 last year, says the Land Registry.
    Halifax said the average UK house price rose to 168,521 in March.

My parents place is worth 350K, thus it is well within upper middle of the housing market.

I'd take a baldspot over my own NW3 anyday.

I think it depends. I believe to most women an NW3 is not a big deal, but a bald spot is the start ofthe descent of being considered a balding man.

However, if you dont really give a toss about what women shallow enough to care about hairloss think then an nw2 hairline with bald spot may be better, you never see the back so what do you care, plus you can always use concealers on your crown and still have the ability to style the front however you wish. It may also be easier to restore hair at the back than at the front.

Still i personally think a strong NW3 still gives you plenty of styling options so long as you embrace it by wearing it shortish.

I don't believe women who don't the sight of a bald/balding man are shallow.

Im afraid we will have to disagree on that then Seb, I know a couple of women who are losing there hair and I dont find them any less attractive for that at all.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Depends if your looking from the back or front!

But there are plenty of guys who look good with a NW3, there are guys my age with one who dont even think they're balding.
    Funnily enough I only seem to see the bald spot/no recession combo on middle aged guys.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

For young ladies its better to be NW 2 - 3.5, then having a bald vertex spot.
    "Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence." - UC Man

TravisB

I think bald spot is better than recession (I'm talking about above NW3 recession). When you have bald spot you can just shave the hair very close and you'll still look good because you still have frame to your face. When you have recession no more that NW3 (and the rest of hair must be thick), you can still style it and don't look balding at all to the normal people.

The worst type of hairloss is in my opinion recession + diffusion all over the top (whick I have). I can't even grow out my hair and style it because it's too thin and will look ridiculous. I'm condemned to ultra short cut.