Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Should bald dudes focus on pulling fat chicks?

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to lose faith that a skinny girl with a hot face is going to ever fall in love with me, or even have sex with me anytime soon.

There was a time when I thought fat girls were out of the question, but maybe I need to be more realistic about what my options are.

So do you guys think that fat girls are the best option for baldies?

Re: Should bald dudes focus on pulling fat chicks?

^That's just crazy enough to work

Beingbaldsucks

Nope never. Fat girls are too ugly and un****able. There still ugly skinny girls out there. I prefer an ugly skinny girl on a pretty face fat girl. Fat girls are completely out of the question, I don't even see them as an option. I off course talk about really fat girls and not those who are a little fat. There are many avrage looking skinny girls out there. You don't need the 9-10 girls all the time

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Geez you guys should just get Hookers and stop worrying about it.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Just go to Jym and do some exercise and you are set !
    Man i am going out with 3 girls now, i mean just for sex and i have hair problems! You can check my story and you'll see what i am talking about !

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    Geez you guys should just get Hookers and stop worrying about it.
    Not sure what it's like where you're from, but prostitution is illegal where I live. Not that I'm morally against paying money for sex but I don't know anyone who is involved in the sex trade or maybe I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    Nope never. Fat girls are too ugly and un****able. There still ugly skinny girls out there. I prefer an ugly skinny girl on a pretty face fat girl. Fat girls are completely out of the question, I don't even see them as an option. I off course talk about really fat girls and not those who are a little fat. There are many avrage looking skinny girls out there. You don't need the 9-10 girls all the time
    You realize the hypocricy of your comment, don't you baldie?

Beingbaldsucks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    You realize the hypocricy of your comment, don't you baldie?
    Hypocrisy or not that's the true like bald guys are ugly to them fat girls to us

You guys just need more confidence. I have a friend who isn't very good looking and is pretty overweight, but he has an amazing, outgoing personality. We go out to the bars/clubs and he would hit on the hottest girls there. He would get rejected 99% of the times, but says it only takes one to say yes. It's amazing how confidence changes the way a girl looks at a guy. Don't think any less of yourself just because you have thinning/hair loss problems.

Beingbaldsucks

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer01
    You guys just need more confidence. I have a friend who isn't very good looking and is pretty overweight, but he has an amazing, outgoing personality. We go out to the bars/clubs and he would hit on the hottest girls there. He would get rejected 99% of the times, but says it only takes one to say yes. It's amazing how confidence changes the way a girl looks at a guy. Don't think any less of yourself just because you have thinning/hair loss problems.
    Being overweight is not as bad as being bald