Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I did all the right things but I was just 'the bald one'

So I went to a Valentines party last night and there were plenty of single girls to interact with. I let all of my inhibitions loose and did exactly what all the 'experts' tell us to do. I was confident, I was funny, I was engaging... I did everything! I was practically the life of the party.

But the entire time people just kept pointing out how bald I am and how old I look and they kept laughing at me.

I am coming to the conclusion that there is really no difference in how I behave, no technique I can use, no matter how outgoing/fun/confident/interesting I try to be I am just "the bald one" - that's what they kept calling me - "the bald one". Even though I made them laugh, even though they kept giving me attention, even though I single handedly kept the party going at times, I was still "the bald one". A big freaking joke to them, like a clown.

Anytime other guys were funny or interesting, the girls all flocked to them and gave them lots of attention and talked to them and stared at them. The guys with hair were doing the exact same things I was, but the girls didn't respond to me, they kept their distance.

*sigh*

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Re: I did all the right things but I was just 'the bald one'

Please post this on SlybaldGuys.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Welcome to reality friend. Now you know why I no longer have faith in the inherent goodness of humanity. Where's Seb?
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

The very fact that you are posting this shows you didn't do what you thought you did. Good luck on your beta goals of 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrayMan2001
    The very fact that you are posting this shows you didn't do what you thought you did. Good luck on your beta goals of 2012.
    No, I don't have aspergers syndrome. I do have the ability to read people and situations and I have plenty of self awareness. Believe me, I know exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrayMan2001
    Please explain how that is? Man your a dick.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Beingbaldsucks

You can't hit on a woman when your bald period. Sure we all get married but it's more of a destiny. A bald guy will NEVER be considered attractive among people with hair

TravisB

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    You can't hit on a woman when your bald period. Sure we all get married but it's more of a destiny. A bald guy will NEVER be considered attractive among people with hair
    Wrong, you can't hit a woman when you're bald AND not good looking. Do you think a guy with Vin Diesel looks can't hit on a woman?

im pretty sure vin diesel isn't even really white and bald, isnt he more like latin american, he is half black almost, + his stature and body mass and "baddass" image cant really be replicated but any white guys that look like joe satriani or michael stipe (wierd looking white guy with no hair)

+ officially vin diesel isnt bald, not in movies, in everyone he has a tatoo'd head, i know he leads a social life genetically bald but that's hardly the point.
    Halifax puts the average price at 163,845 in December 2012.
    The Land Registry's report showed the average home in England and Wales worth 158,94
    The average home in England and Wales according to Nationwide is worth 162,262.
    Average UK house price rose to 162,000 last year, says the Land Registry.
    Halifax said the average UK house price rose to 168,521 in March.

My parents place is worth 350K, thus it is well within upper middle of the housing market.

"A bald guy cant hit on a woman" - Google Neil Strauss FFS,