Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

How the **** can anyone cope with this ****?!

I don't understand... this **** has just crushed me, I don't know how anyone can just live and be happy bald. I do have so many other problems though... without them this could be easier, but anyway, at least in my current situation this is absolute torchery, every day, every minute. How can anyone have genes this bad? Early balding, speech impediment, missing finger, fungus, horrible dandruff and itching, short stature, bad childhood (alcoholic parents) etc. To say that life is unfair is a ****ing understatement. Sorry, had to vent.
    Bugger.

TravisB

Re: How the f*ck can anyone cope with this sh*t?!

You call it "early balding"? You're in your 30's and you still have good hair for your age. I'm 21 and I think I have worse hair than you (at least hairline) -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB
    You call it "early balding"? You're in your 30's and you still have good hair for your age. I'm 21 and I think I have worse hair than you (at least hairline) -_-.
    I started balding when I was about 21-22, and now I'm pretty bare on top, baby fine hair growing there behind the hairline. So, yeah, that's early. Besides, I'm only 29.
    Bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by ghg
    I don't understand... this sh*t has just crushed me, I don't know how anyone can just live and be happy bald. I do have so many other problems though... without them this could be easier, but anyway, at least in my current situation this is absolute torchery, every day, every minute. How can anyone have genes this bad? Early balding, speech impediment, missing finger, fungus, horrible dandruff and itching, short stature, bad childhood (alcoholic parents) etc. To say that life is unfair is a f****ing understatement. Sorry, had to vent.
    You think you have it that bad? Try this - premature mpb, short, really underweight, paralysed colon, acid reflux, ribcage deformity, crooked nose. there's only so much one person can take. i wonder if my parents at least feel a bit guilty?

i assume that you at least don't have serious health issues.

Well having a systematic candida is a bitch along with the cosmetic effect it has on my face (seb. dermatitis), scalp and toenails. This horrible scaling of facial and scalp skin combined with MPB isn't a pretty sight. Having some life-threatening condition would actually be very welcome considering it could possibly offer a quick way out of this mess (my life). But yeah, I have something wrong with my colon and that's causing the candida... my father has colonial problems aswell and rheumatism. Actually I'm very surprised that I didn't inherit rheumatism from him or bad eyesight from my mother, considering I got all the other bad genes.
    Bugger.

So long as we are venting, started balding at 12, rogaine at 15, NW5 at 23, missing front teeth (plural, birth defect), girly voice, super thin eyebrows, effeminate features (round face structure etc,), glasses (cant wear contacts due to eye condition), unsymmetrical face, seb. dermatitis including on face, dark spots and blotchy patches including many on bare head due to immune system attack, back pain problems, low energy, arthritis, at risk for diabetes (both parents have it), sleep issues, shyness, no romantic contact with girls EVER in my life.

If you're bald, any woman dating you is making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it. -- FredTheBelgian
    Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. -- Chateau Hertiste

iknowrite.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Yes being bald is very frustrating but you guys should check out the propeciahelp forums sometime and see people's stories who were chemically castrated trying to treat their MPB, now that's some real fing problems.

Had my share of finasteride problems aswell... urinal leaking, weaker erections, curvy penis, more pronounced man-boobs (had some before fin). I don't blame fin for my dandruff probs, but I never had this pronounced itching or dandruff pre-fin.
    Bugger.

Oh, what a bunch of asocial lossers.
    "Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence." - UC Man