Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A female POV on baldness

Picked this from the web
    i have never heard this theory that higher testosterone leads to baldness.. regardless, i will give you a female point of view. when i see a bald man (not a shaven head, a genetically bald man) i think that he is past his prime or i know this might sound weird, but i some how think this man does not have strong genes. i know you might think that sounds silly, but im just giving you a personal point of view as a woman.

i dont think there is anything inherently wrong with baldness and im sure some women find that attractive, but to me baldness for some reason equates to some one who is far too old for me to have any kind of sexual interest in or some one that has bad genes and i would not want to pass the baldness gene onto a child. sorry if that is offensive in any way to you.

Re: A female POV on baldness

Oh god, thank you for an eye opening discovery right there! we all thought that women view baldness as an extremely attractive trait up to this point!
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

yes, main point being, "A" as in singular, 1 womans opinion. many women love the bald man cock. no worries.

TravisB

Stupid bitch! She probably doesn't realise that until her possible son with a bald guy would grow up into MPB age (which would be at least more or less 20 years from now), the baldness will probably not be a problem anymore. There will be either new powerful treatments to prevent it (like CB-03-01), or hair cloning, or if we'll be lucky, maybe even some of the Replicel, Histogen, Follica etc. will come up with something succesful in the next 5 - 10 years..

Another woman when asked if she would date a sly shaved guy:
    If they have a full head of hair but shave it, fine. But male pattern baldness? No freaking way. I mean, if I had a receding hairline or a bald spot on the back of my head, I would not expect very many people to find that attractive.

Does everyone here not realize that every thread in this section has the exact same conversation going on in it ? Ya woman find it unattractive so ****ing make something of yourself and become more than a vessel that floats around life showcasing his hair. If you go on with life thinking a girl is only going to be with you if you have hair, after a long enough time you will actually convince yourself of that.

Beingbaldsucks

Being bald in your 20 makes you look like a freak end of story, it's taking all the youth out of you and make woman to hate you end of story

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro
    yes, main point being, "A" as in singular, 1 womans opinion. many women love the bald man c***. no worries.
    You hear that guys, we can relax............. It's only one woman out of millions that hates bald guys. The rest think we are totally hot and want to have sex with us. What an awesome relief!
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Honestly I truly feel for you guys I really do, and maybe I am just a huge optimist I dunno. I am 26 with really no hair on my head I go sly and like I have said before I really have no problems with females or society. Sure I understand we aren't the perfect cup of tea for most girls, but honestly there is more to relationships and sex than just hair, speaking from my personal experience's. If it's killing you guys so bad and Dudemon I have read about your situation and truly sorry to hear brother, but why don't you guys get some really good hair pieces ? Dudemon I know you got scars and a botched HP so why not get a hair piece to cover it up ? I totally understand the confidence issues with losing your hair as I have and still do experience them, the feeling of your youth drained and being gone. I truly believe it's the psychology behind hair loss that makes us feel so ugly and in turn allows society to view us in that same way. Again not just me but I know plenty of bald guys who get girls so I don't know maybe we are just the lucky few ?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlightyear
    I truly believe it's the psychology behind hair loss that makes us feel so ugly and in turn allows society to view us in that same way.
    You have it twisted.

Follow me on this...

We live in a image/youth/beauty obsessed culture, do we not?

Baldness is seen as old and unattractive by mainstream society, which is contrary to it's values, no?

The above is reinforced by the media, further driving the point to the public that bald=bad.

The public being brainwashed by the media believe this and behave accordingly, which manifests itself through teasing, insults, crooked looks, etc.

Bald men receive these messages from both the media and the public which in turn lowers their confidence making them feel insecure, innadequite and ultimately self-loathing.

People pick up on their low self esteem and use it to further berate and alienate them.

This is the cycle of causation and it is ****ed up plain and simple.

Agreed?
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.