16 50.00%
  • Maybe

8 25.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattooed hair

Tattooed hair

I hope this haven't been posted yet.
    Looks pretty good on photos.

Going bald upsets men more than bankruptcy or bachelorhood.

But now there’s a cure set to save them money and heartache - by tattooing ‘hair’ on.

HIS (Hair-Ink-Skin) Hair has launched an innovative new technique to disguise baldness - using a unique form of tattoos.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...hair-loss.html

Would anyone of you do it ?

Re: Tattooed hair

Here is a recent post about it:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71568

Worst decision someone would ever make.

some really look good man...I don't understand why do you feel sorry about them when they are happy the way they are? besides this what you see on the guy from the left is almost all of his hair...he has just a little ... i mean little receding hairline...the guy from the middle just had the procedure done, so it's normal to be red.but keep in mind some look better because some people choose to have a smooth and natural line at their hairlines and some other are choosing to look fake...with sharp and low hairlines like some black guys are sporting.

I really think going off a Daily Mail article and the regular reader's comments is a fantastic way to lower your IQ.

http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/3rd-treatment-done I bet this freak is really unhappy nowadays too

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

The dude on the lefts hairline makes that Jaimie Foxx lego man hairline look natural. It looks ridiculous now, just imagine how thats going to look when he's old.
    And the old guy on the right also looks stupid as if an old man in a suit with a full head of hair would really shave it like that it sooo does'nt suit him. They look like they lost a bet or their a group of Neo Nazis.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Tattoos fade
    Tattoos blur together
    Tattoos change over time

Quote Originally Posted by cassin
    Tattoos fade
    Tattoos blur together
    Tattoos change over time
    Which is why nobody in the right mind would go into an actual tattoo parlour and get this done. The MHT ink never discolours as they use true shades of black; it can only ever fade to lighter shades of black which will just look like lighter/ more closely shaved hair. The needles are much narrower and inject the ink into a much shallower layer of skin in which the inks will never blur together. The inks also contain no metal base. HIS have performed this treatment on people 10 years ago and none of these problems have been reported. It seems like a bizarre idea but who cares. It won't come off during the day, it won't leave you scarred and you can easily get it removed if you don't like it. Even if it lasts 10 years, requires laser removal and redoing for the next ten years, that's great for me!

So are we just supposed to wait patiently for HM and die bald and miserable? I may as well go into my closet and hang myself now to save time.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.