Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does topical spiro attack dht after first dosage

Just a quick question, does topical spiro attack dht after first application or does it take month's to reach the hair folicle before it starts to attack.

Re: does topical spiro attack dht after first dosage

Yea,it's kinda travelling with airplane with months,preparing for battle....it has reserved a place in a 5 stars hotel ..then in the hotel there would be a naked hair follicle whore... wainting for him to make action ..dude come one,dumb questions..OFCOURSE !
    My regimen :
    Finasteride 1.25mg/day.
    Nizoral 2% keto every day.
    Kirkland minoxidil 5% twice a day.

p.s Important detail of my day regimen : Drifting a BMW,changes my current NW to NW1.

spiro goes in the scalp and it blocks dht as soon as it is absorbed within the skin on application.
    Go take your pills

what else are u using with topical spiro

Quote Originally Posted by maximiliandreams
    Yea,it's kinda travelling with airplane with months,preparing for battle....it has reserved a place in a 5 stars hotel ..then in the hotel there would be a naked hair follicle whore... wainting for him to make action ..dude come one,dumb questions..OFCOURSE !
    stop being an ass bro. this is what the forums are for to educate people who don't know anything about hair loss.

all it takes is a smart ass comment like yours to discourage people and make them not want to ask questions ever again.

relax

Another thing to point out is Spiro does not attack DHT. It in fact competes with androgens (T/DHT etc) by binding to the androgen receptor.

To answer your question, this process should be almost immediate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky V
    Quote Originally Posted by maximiliandreams
    stop being an ass bro. this is what the forums are for to educate people who don't know anything about hair loss.

all it takes is a smart ass comment like yours to discourage people and make them not want to ask questions ever again.

relax
    I am sorry if i sounded like that,i dont wanted to be an asshole..but the question is really stupid bro... i would understand if that dude asked when should he expect some results from spiro..ok,but ask that questions is stupid... dont wanted to sound like asshole,just joke.sorry
    My regimen :
    Finasteride 1.25mg/day.

p.s Important detail of my day regimen : Drifting a BMW,changes my current NW to NW1.

I loled

Thanks for the reply fellas i really appreciate it, i am just getting confused with all of these hair loss sites. Some say that topical fin can be absorbed through the skin and you can get sides, some say revivogen wont work because it cant be absorbed through the skin others say spiro will take months to work and may be absorbed. i have been on fin since it came out, i have been on it for over 10 years and have kept most of my hair i have a receding hairline. i have lost some ground over time so i am looking for a little extra punch and if spiro competes with androgens (T/DHT etc) by binding to the androgen receptor- thanks MESTYS then i will try it, and the way i figure it if i will be ahead of the game attacking hair loss from both directions. i also use nizoral and have just started minox 1.5 months ago and since then have lost a little bit of ground but i can see tiny baby hairs where there was none before so i will continue to see how it works for a while. i am kinda torn between revivogen or spiro, thanks fellas nw2 and still fighting lol

deffinitely spiro !
    My regimen :
    Finasteride 1.25mg/day.