Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Beingbaldsucks

So the clubing scene is out of options?

Yesterday I was in a club and it was terrible, every woman I sew backed off when I was near her. So being bald means pretty much that you can get womans only with personality what makes clubs and bars to be usless, even if we get laid we need to work hard for it and have a really huge personality.so it sucks, I'm 20 so the people around me with hair and I can't match them with womans

Re: So the clubing scene is out of options?

I haven't noticed that, but obviously I don't go for the best looking girls... my own insecurities are my biggest obstacles when hitting in bars or clubs. I have to admit that I wouldn't get the best looking girls even if I had a full NW1 so... I mean come on, I'm 5'7" with below average face but a decent body. The body doesn't take me anywhere when my face and hair don't meet the standards. It's harsh but it's true. And yeah, I'm not 20 anymore so I can imagine how hard it must be for someone who is...
    Bugger.

I know it will go right throw you ghg but im as objective as it gets when telling you that you look really good (even in that prisonbreak photo there) you have strong facial features, blue eyes, good head shape and good overall proportion (ears size and whatnot), i know that being nw3+ sucks but in your case i say *with!!!* baldness your still at very least a 7.

for the op; im not sure about the bar/pubs (i dont go out anymore) but at the club its a throat-cutting for a bald young lad, specially when hair is so worshiped these days with all those funny haircuts and hair styles.. hair is crucial in this o'so superficial environment, if you cant handle rejection very well i say stay away from these places...
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

I've learned that the worst mistake a balding man can make at a bar/club is going alone. Being the bald guy is bad enough, but being the bald loner is the kiss of death. It's definitely not the same for good looking guys with hair because they have a mysterious-loner vibe. But baldies just have a sad-loner vibe.

Beingbaldsucks

One womman totally flirted with me then I asked her out to a bar and she said she dosent feel good, then me and my friends sew her with another guy (full hair off course) in a bar near us, and she didn't even flirted with him before. What a stupid bitch I want to slap her in the face.

Nothing.

I agree with what Ori said, it's a superficial cut throat environment and if you don't handle rejection well you should stay away because it happens to everyone there ( even NW1s)

The more awkward and nervous you appear in those places, the more you will repel women, hence the loner at the bar scenario.

I'm only a NW3 so I don't know what it's like for slick guys in the club scene but I guess you have to heavily style yourself and compensate with all kinds of ****, I do already with the way I dress..

Still I pulled some hot 20year old with a banging body in London the other day!! She had the choice of all these other young uni boys in the club with perfect NW1s, but went for me instead guess she digs the mature 25yo type, didn't see that one coming!

In general though, stick to the over 21 bars and clubs, slightly less superficial and more forgiving places and try and make sure you go to the club with a couple of girls, (friends or acquaintances) doesn't matter what your NW status is, this will shoot up your value!
    Quote Originally Posted by seb View Post
    ha,yes these females(I use the term loosely) dont want too be straddled by some spiky-haired,pretty boy,they want too be abused,what better man,than a big,bald,monster.It feels damn good at the time,but when I have emptied my tea-bags,and back in the dark room I inhabit,then the shame,guilt,and emptiness begins.

Well, I don't know what you are talking about

TBH, I don't go clubbing anymore but it's more about my age and not that I don't want to. If I go clubbing, I kinds feel out of place.

If I was younger, I'd be hitting the clubs every weekend

Agree with a few posts.

If you are low on confidence or handle rejection poorly then trying to get a girl in a club is maybe not the best place to start. Tons of tanked up people are all in there and many with the same agenda e.g to find a girl or guy. You need to have something about you too. I'm sures some bald guys do well in clubs, I know a baldie who is always pulling in clubs but he has the gift of the gab. He is funny, outspoke and quick with comebacks.

I've never been good at small-talk in clubs. The music is too loud. It's too crowded and too many people. Many people are drunk and a lot of the time, well where I live - the club is the last place you go after bars/pubs to try and pull.

I much prefer bars personally. It was always easier for me to speak to women in a bar - less crowded (most of the time), music is not loud and if you are sitting in an open bar you can get chatting to the person next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo
    I agree with what Ori said, it's a superficial cut throat environment and if you don't handle rejection well you should stay away because it happens to everyone there ( even NW1s)

The more awkward and nervous you appear in those places, the more you will repel women, hence the loner at the bar scenario.

I'm only a NW3 so I don't know what it's like for slick guys in the club scene but I guess you have to heavily style yourself and compensate with all kinds of sh*t, I do already with the way I dress..

Still I pulled some hot 20year old with a banging body in London the other day!! She had the choice of all these other young uni boys in the club with perfect NW1s, but went for me instead guess she digs the mature 25yo type, didn't see that one coming!

In general though, stick to the over 21 bars and clubs, slightly less superficial and more forgiving places and try and make sure you go to the club with a couple of girls, (friends or acquaintances) doesn't matter what your NW status is, this will shoot up your value!
    I can tell your a fan of Adam Lyons et al.

1.25mg of Proscar, (0.50mg of Finpecia from February 2012 to January 2013, then switched to 1.25mg of Proscar) 2% Nizoral Monday & Friday, morning multi-vitamin drink and 25mg of Zinc at night time.

Bald men shouldn't go out,full stop.They should stay at home in a darkened room,where they are safe from the perils of this world.