Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Re: one person to represent all bald guys in the world

Represent in what way? the choice of 2 feeble old men.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

I have to vote for Scott Ian... I mean the dude was bald before he hit 30 in a time when heavy metal guys were expected to have a full, thick head of long hair, and damn he pulled it off. Big respect. Along with few others (Michael Stipe, Bily Corgan) he paved the way for future bald musicians, that's for sure.

P.S. I don't see how Larry David would represent bald men, 'cause he admittedly hates baldness and loathes in self-pity because of it. The guy is like 60 and he still isn't over it...
    Bugger.

Enrique Iglesias could represent wig wearing men all over the world and try to make it more acceptable. If only he would come out of closet.

Also he could try to pose like this for his female fans with his real norwood revealed.

That'd be career suicide for Mr. Wiglesias.

It is curious though how his baldness is pretty much an open secret nowadays and always brought up in the comments sections of news (gossip) about the guy and on youtube etc. Yet the media have never said a word about it.
    Funniest post ever: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18479.

[youtube:392e3qx6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBNyXbulbs[/youtube:392e3qx6]

PS: Watch all of it

Quote Originally Posted by joshua

It is curious though how his baldness is pretty much an open secret nowadays and always brought up in the comments sections of news (gossip) about the guy and on youtube etc. Yet the media have never said a word about it.
    i think except for balding guys on hair loss sites everyone else is pretty oblivious of the fact that he's wearing.

someone started a topic on his website but no one believed: http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/forum...rique-wear-wig

Beingbaldsucks

47 from hitman games is pretty much the symbol of bald people

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

i think except for balding guys on hair loss sites everyone else is pretty oblivious of the fact that he's wearing.

someone started a topic on his website but no one believed: http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/forum...rique-wear-wig
    Its the same with Stallone. No one outside of this site takes any notice because they (non H/L sufferers) dont care.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

I completely agree with you about people not caring about this s.a.f (Sir Alex Ferguson? ). Yet the paparazzi does eat this sh# up, publishing pics of Beckham with a ray of light shining on his crown vaguely resembling a bald spot as actual news etc. I'm sure those media read the Iglesias rumours. Yet no word about him.
    Funniest post ever: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18479.

TravisB

Maybe aliens will bring us the technology that will allow baldies to grow full heads of hair again