Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
    Beingbaldsucks

What do you think about Tony soprano

He was always a badass character despite being balding and also fat, always was the alpha man and got all the ladies, he simply had a really huge confidend. I know it's a tv series but still it showed how a man can get whatever he wants only with behavior itself, I don't think Julius ceser used to cry about his baldness like a weak sissy, so maybe it's all about how you act

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Re: What do you think about Tony soprano

Ceasars obbsession about his hairloss has been well documented, thats why he created the laurel wreath wearing look, he also allegedly tried many potions and treatments to help prevent it.

Both men though had power and were pretty much psychopaths.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Both are not exactly your every-day-joes
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

NW4

Rogaine Foam (started 16th April 2009)
    Fluridil (started 8th Jan 2011)

Ketoconazole shampoo 3xweek
    Piroctone Olamine Shampoo 2xweek

Yeah Tony Soprano is the guy who gets his respect through fear rather than what he looks like.

The same can't be said for the psychopath Ralphie..its only revealed he's wearing a piece when they go to hack off his head!

[youtube:3qe0jgmv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbqrzn6Jelk[/youtube:3qe0jgmv]

2.55 into this
    "Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy.
    Especially in a bald man. Women love a self-confident bald man. Anyone
    can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man --
    there's your diamond in the rough." - Larry David

Greatest anti-hero in the history of tv.

Tony Soprano is a fictional character and he's probably pushing 50 years old. Julius Ceasar was torn to pieces about his hairloss. Sorry, but those are bad examples of balding role models.

Beingbaldsucks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
    Tony Soprano is a fictional character and he's probably pushing 50 years old. Julius Ceasar was torn to pieces about his hairloss. Sorry, but those are bad examples of balding role models.
    Tony soprano may be fictional but his " I don't give a ****" behavior let him get whatever he wants. Same can be said in real life

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
    Tony soprano may be fictional but his " I don't give a sh*t" behavior let him get whatever he wants. Same can be said in real life
    No I think its the killing people that gets him what he wants. I doubt many of us are prepared to follow that route.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Beingbaldsucks

[quote=s.a.f]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    Quote Originally Posted by "Captain Obvious":3sebvlhz
    Tony soprano may be fictional but his " I don't give a sh*t" behavior let him get whatever he wants. Same can be said in real life
    No I think its the killing people that gets him what he wants. I doubt many of us are prepared to follow that route.[/quote:3sebvlhz]
    That's not what I meant. Dosent matter what you do, you just don't need to give a **** about what people will say, I mean besides his gangster life he never bitched about being fat and balding and got laid alot. if you don't define yourself as an ugly guy and just live then it's much easier to live and even find woman. Believe me, in my country there some bald folks who dated hot womans. If you convince society that your happy with yourself then they will not look at you as an ugly guy