Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Dr. Umar 'curing' people?

I am not new to Dr. Umar but neither are you. I stumbled across this video youtube. This is an amazing result. Basically if you are rich and don't mind having a shorter buzz cut there is a cure for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhdMrx9oDfo

Re: Dr. Umar 'curing' people?

Quote Originally Posted by dudemon
    Quote Originally Posted by wessneijder
    I am not new to Dr. Umar but neither are you. I stumbled across this video youtube. This is an amazing result. Basically if you are rich and don't mind having a shorter buzz cut there is a cure for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhdMrx9oDfo
    Man, agreed that Umar's work is excellent. But I wouldn't want that guy's head of hair for all the tea in China. That's far from a "cure" IMO.

Hell, even MY head doesn't look THAT weird!
    Are you serious? Most of the general public would have no idea. Not everybody is as concerned as you are to people's hair.

Most bar sluts would love this look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4me8eQ4j ... ature=plcp

Nothing.

It looks good now, sure, but would you really want that kind of hairline when you're 50+? You'd stand out like a sore thumb, it would be very obvious.

Also these modern HTs, seem to look good on almost every patient when the hair is buzzed short like that, but then when the hair grows out the density never seems to be as good as the existing hair and doesn't blend in effectively enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by seb View Post
    ha,yes these females(I use the term loosely) dont want too be straddled by some spiky-haired,pretty boy,they want too be abused,what better man,than a big,bald,monster.It feels damn good at the time,but when I have emptied my tea-bags,and back in the dark room I inhabit,then the shame,guilt,and emptiness begins.

I think it looks great, and that it will look fine even as he ages, because the density is pretty thin. My father has a better hair line than that and he's 60 so it's really not that ridiculous.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Totally undetectable, but I bet it was expensive.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

i like it alot.

ive said this before on here but even before i started balding, i had a tightly shaved buzz and in a perfect world i would do so again, complete with good hairline

i also said on here a year ago ish that if money wasnt an issue then i would love to get a doner, beard and body hair transplant just like this guy, as how the hair grew out would be irrelevant to me.

sadly these days i find myself shopping around for the few products that i do use to nab the lowest prices, as im virtually living on the breadline month to month after payday, its nothing but a dream for me.

Yep, impressive.

any info about his pricing?
    thanks!

Let me say this, if I ever get a HT it's going to be with umar! The guys results are absolutely top notch!