Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

My lady painted my head today.

Just out of curiosity. I showed her this guy on the HIS website that looks identical to my brother then we got to talking about MP (without looking like an Easter egg dipped in gray paint). She said I could do that for you right now, then comes back with some watercolor paints and a brush then goes to town on my head. I won't lie, it looked terrible in the light but in the low light of the bathroom... looking in the mirror I felt like I was looking into an alternative universe at a more fortunate version of myself. It hurt. I cried a little, then took pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Re: My lady painted my head today.

Looking good man! The hairline is perfect.

Does it make you consider scalp pigmentation?

Yes but I would be afraid to do it by itself without getting a HT (fue bht combo) to give me more shafts to camo the dots better. With bht, texture won't be an issue since I would be shaving anyway. I had to rule out the other spot in Florida because they used permanent ink. HIS is temporary but can last for a couple of years if you maintain it by minimizing sun exposure. I never intend to grow my hair out but if I have to shave everyday I might as well look better for the effort.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Firstly your missus drew a very impressive hairline. Thats exactly how you should want it to look at your age. most of the guys on here given the chance would have given themselves a 2 finger forehead.

The first pic looks good but with the 2nd even at that shaved length its obvious the difference between the protruding stubble of the horseshoe and the flat to the scalp vertex.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Well you look like one of those tough badasses
    My regimen:
    A mixture of minoxidil 5%, azelaic acid 5%, bicalutamide 1%
    6 ml two times a day

First, your look really good UM (no ) and we have the same features, i showed the pic to my brother and he thought so too.

as for the pigmentation, FUE and incing could be a win. (if you decide to go that rout, you should be wise and after gettign the FUE try temp pigmentation to get a feel of how it will be.)
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

Wow, that looks great. If you ever decide to go the micropigmentation route that is exactly what your hairline should look like. I believe the main reason why micropigmentation looks fake on many guys is because they go from NW6-7 to like NW0.

Looks amazing, UM. It's sad that you can't grow it out. On one hand it's good that UCman is a good looking guy, so the hairloss haven't ruined him complitely. But on the other hand mother nature commited a crime when decided to give this viking a baldness gene.

TravisB

Oh **** man, you actually look great (no homo)! You probably don't look terrible at all with a bald head. On first photo you look a bit like Zidane. You got strong facial features and it certainly helps when you're bald. However, if you are going to feel better, you should strongly consider micropigmentation, and possibly even tattoo an exact hairline like that!

LOL yeah, i thought he looks like Zidane too ! :P
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread