Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Ryan's case: 4 months on 0.5 Fin + Rogaine Foam.Twice daily

Hello fellas! Maybe my story should not be here, since I do not see a big succes but I also think that it is not going really bad.
    My problem is mainly the crown as you can see, I see a bit of regrowth but I do not now if its just that my hair grew a bit longer . I do not want to cheat myself, let me know what you think and good luck with your cases.

September 2011:

January 2012:

Re: Ryan's case: 4 months on 0.5 Fin + Rogaine Foam.Twice daily

Thanks bro, just some problems on my skin...but nothing too serious, the linum seeds made it better after some months.
    Im doing fine with fin at that dose.. Im not thinking of sex maybe as much as I used to , but when it comes to do it I really work.

Mate, did you try epilobium? Im on it...some people say it doesnt work, I can tell you that it does, after 2 weeks or so. I think I was fine with fin, but after some time consuming epilobium I can really tell that I have more erections, sex is more in mind etc...

And im sure its not psicological, on the mornings I always wake up with a boner now, I had lost that. Maybe it could help for ur side effects of ball ache, although I never got that :/

Fin and minoxidil are the only treatmens that work, and I keep that in mind, but I also like to try with natural alternatives, such as epilobium and linum seeds.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by skootz
    keep goin mste that crown will be filled in no problem if there the results your getting after a few months.. I'm only a week and a half on fin . getting bad ball ache and groin ache at the moment . ive had to lower the dose over the past few days . did you get any ball ache at all?
    Hey dude, how fast you noticed sides ? I've been on fin a week now and I haven't notice anything more than a bit pressure a.k.a groin ache(?) on first day and nothing after that. I've been thinking since that am I the lucky one who won't get any sides from fin :O

Noticed a bit hair loss in Feb. 2011.
    Big 3 since Jan. 2nd 2012.

Proscar 0.5mg / day for the first 8 months. 0,625mg / day for next 4 months. Since at the end of Dec 2012 1,25mg / day.
    Rogaine foam 5% for first 8 months after that general liquid minoxidil 5%.
    Niz every 3th day.

Stick to the regimen and you will see alot more succes in the coming 8 months