Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3

    DualGen-15 With PG

    Hello I have started using DualGen-15 With PG as it has both DHT and Minioxidil. But after applying my hair becomes very dry and it is hard to comb the Hair. Also using Nizoral every 3 days in a week is pain in A.
    Any ideas how to keep hair normally after applying DG?

    Thanks
    Maddy.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Boomer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    31
    Posts
    292

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Apply something like DualGen-15 at night. It is too messy/gunky to use in the mornings and try to style your hair. I use it at night and Minoxidilmax 5% Fast Dry in the mornings.

  3. #3
    Junior Member sunseter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer01
    Apply something like DualGen-15 at night. It is too messy/gunky to use in the mornings and try to style your hair. I use it at night and Minoxidilmax 5% Fast Dry in the mornings.

    I am using the same regimen. My hair is not very long. I wash my hair every other day without any issue. I agree DualGen-15 with PG does take much longer than fast drying 5% minoxidil to dry. I hope a company will offer 15% minoxidil in foam form, so it will dry faster.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Quote Originally Posted by madhesh46
    Hello I have started using DualGen-15 With PG as it has both DHT and Minioxidil. But after applying my hair becomes very dry and it is hard to comb the Hair. Also using Nizoral every 3 days in a week is pain in A.
    Any ideas how to keep hair normally after applying DG?

    Thanks
    Maddy.
    Did you try Dualgen-15 NO PG? I have no problem to comb my hair after it is dry.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Quote Originally Posted by longhair1983
    Quote Originally Posted by madhesh46
    Hello I have started using DualGen-15 With PG as it has both DHT and Minioxidil. But after applying my hair becomes very dry and it is hard to comb the Hair. Also using Nizoral every 3 days in a week is pain in A.
    Any ideas how to keep hair normally after applying DG?

    Thanks
    Maddy.
    Did you try Dualgen-15 NO PG? I have no problem to comb my hair after it is dry.
    Thanks for your advice, but D-No-PG is for Itch relief I guess?

    -Maddy.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Yes. The No PG version is for itch relief. But it should work the same as Dualgen-15 With PG because the have the same effective ingredients.

  7. #7
    Member SMart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    31
    Posts
    39

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    How the dualgen15 working for you guys? Maintaining/ noticeable thickening?

    I found it too sticky for liking went on to the new Minoxidil Solutions Xandrox formula which seems highly suspect now and might be willing to try the Minoxodilmax dualgen15 formula again.

  8. #8

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Quote Originally Posted by SMart
    How the dualgen15 working for you guys? Maintaining/ noticeable thickening?

    I found it too sticky for liking went on to the new Minoxidil Solutions Xandrox formula which seems highly suspect now and might be willing to try the Minoxodilmax dualgen15 formula again.

    Many report shedding when swtiching to Dualgen 15 from Xandrox 15/15 plus. But, it seems to me there may be a difference between 'shedding' at 4-6 months - which MIGHT indicate the loss of hair gained/maintained by the previous Xandrox; and 'shedding' in the early weeks which MIGHT indicate that it is working.

    There's a lot of us out here trying to find a substitute for Xandrox 15/15 plus. It would be good to get your views.

    I'm wondering about going to plain old Rogaine foam - for all it's scary shedding stories.

    Azeliac acid doesn't seem to have many devotees now - and there is a huge question mark about whether 15% minox in these ebay products really does what Dr Lee's did - for whatever reason - particularly compounds like Dualgen.

    I have to have no PG which is what led me to Dr Lee in the first place. I came to trust both him and his products - as did so many.

  9. #9

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Quote Originally Posted by Xandroxuser
    Quote Originally Posted by SMart
    How the dualgen15 working for you guys? Maintaining/ noticeable thickening?

    I found it too sticky for liking went on to the new Minoxidil Solutions Xandrox formula which seems highly suspect now and might be willing to try the Minoxodilmax dualgen15 formula again.

    Many report shedding when swtiching to Dualgen 15 from Xandrox 15/15 plus. But, it seems to me there may be a difference between 'shedding' at 4-6 months - which MIGHT indicate the loss of hair gained/maintained by the previous Xandrox; and 'shedding' in the early weeks which MIGHT indicate that it is working.

    There's a lot of us out here trying to find a substitute for Xandrox 15/15 plus. It would be good to get your views.

    I'm wondering about going to plain old Rogaine foam - for all it's scary shedding stories.

    Azeliac acid doesn't seem to have many devotees now - and there is a huge question mark about whether 15% minox in these ebay products really does what Dr Lee's did - for whatever reason - particularly compounds like Dualgen.

    I have to have no PG which is what led me to Dr Lee in the first place. I came to trust both him and his products - as did so many.
    PERHAPS - SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLICIT. I'M TALKING OF NON-PG!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122

    Re: DualGen-15 With PG

    Smart, I switched from Dr Lee Xandrox-5 free of propylene glycol to Duagen-5 and DualGen-15 NO PG since the fall of Dr. Lee. I didnít experience any shedding. In fact, I think my hair is thicker than before.

    Xandroxuser, I was in the same boat as you when I was looking for alternatives when Xandrox line was no longer available. I was skeptical about any products except for Dr. Leeís. Even though there were a lot of users say good thing about minoxidilmax, the posts reporting any negative side of the products seemed so horrifying to me and were the only things that I cared most, because I didnít want to take any risk. At the end of the day, I made the switch and I am very happy about it. By the way, which Xandrox product are you using? Are you using Xandrox-15 plus? I visited Minoxidilmax website one month ago. I could find any Xandrox-15 plus formula there.

Similar Threads

  1. dualgen 15%
    By Rocky V in forum Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin, etc.
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM
  2. Impossible to get dualgen 15?
    By ThinBrent in forum Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin, etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 17th, 2012, 03:31 AM
  3. Question about Dualgen-15...
    By JWM in forum Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin, etc.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 20th, 2011, 12:19 PM
  4. Anyone use or tried Lipogaine or Dualgen 15%?
    By jkman1 in forum Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin, etc.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 6th, 2011, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •