Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folligen Cream.

Folligen Cream.

Hello, I'm new here, and finally decided to start a regimen after reading Hairlosstalk's guide. I just started using the Folligen cream. I'm only applying these to my receding hairline. My question is, do folligen users feel that burning sensation a couple minutes after applying it? It feels like it burns a bit along with that mini-thousand-needles-piercing-you feeling, and it lasts only a few minutes before dying down. For now I'm only applying the cream once a day, before bedtime. Is this normal? Does it mean it's working, or is it actually doing damage to my follicles?

Re: Folligen Cream.

anyone?

Folligen cream is pretty damn strong and I'm not surprised. Likely your using a tad too much. So try using a bit less. A little bit goes a long way. The scalp doesn't need to be saturated. A thin layer is perfect.

if i add folligen once a week will that do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by ThriLL
    Hello, I'm new here, and finally decided to start a regimen after reading Hairlosstalk's guide. I just started using the Folligen cream. I'm only applying these to my receding hairline. My question is, do folligen users feel that burning sensation a couple minutes after applying it? It feels like it burns a bit along with that mini-thousand-needles-piercing-you feeling, and it lasts only a few minutes before dying down. For now I'm only applying the cream once a day, before bedtime. Is this normal? Does it mean it's working, or is it actually doing damage to my follicles?
    Which folligen product are you using? there are a good number of them.

Have you tried Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength on the scalp? It's their strongest Copper Peptide product...

Anyone know if Super Cop 2X is safe for the scalp?

Quote Originally Posted by guy83
    if i add folligen once a week will that do anything?
    They say you should use it once every other day or every day and 3-4 times a week for maintaining the results

Quote Originally Posted by ThriLL
    I feel the burning for around 5 mins. If I apply emu oul for hair over, I don't feel it.

I feel the burning too. I don't think folligen actually helps hair loss but I guess it doesn't hurt and the big 3 aren't cutting it. I think part of the reason for my skepticism in copper pepptides, is because Dr. Pickart claims they do everything from remove scars, tighten skin, remove brown spots, help hair loss, remove skin tags etc. ****, next thing you know they'll cure cancer. I just feel liek nothing is such a panacea.

I like your comment

Quote Originally Posted by finfighter
    the problem is that none of the commercial products contain enough of the active ingredient AHK-cu in at least 2.5%, (proven in clinical studies, to reverse fibrosis of the hair follicle and stimulate hair growth) to be effective
    So, then, would you say that Folligen's strongest copper peptide product Super Cop 2X Extra Strength is safe for the scalp?