Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dr Rogers Westminster Clinic?

I read a fair bit about this guy and nothing horrendous, Any users and are his results as convincing as the pics.

I know one guy who went to DHI and only had front done but had good results

Re: Dr Rogers Westminster Clinic?

A good rule of thumb for choosing a HT Surgeon is.

Only go to someone who has THEIR name on the door.
    Two HTs with Dr. Rahal - Jan 2008 and May 2011.
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53296
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=65928

I may be misunderstanding your reply but can't anyone set up an office and buy a name plate? What do you mean. Are you saying if a practise has several doctors and they all have a name plate outside they're all OK? Sorry bit lost

Thanks mate, gottya, now I understand. Farjo is him and a brother with same name right?

So am guessing if I make appointment with Rogers it won't be him that I see in London at Westminster.

How's yours coming on?

Dr Rogers and Farjo are probably the only 2 reputable surgeons in the UK!

Pm Geminix. She is a transexual that Rogers did an admirable job of creating a feminine hairline on a norwood 5. She's pretty smart and she rates him. Her hair is not perfect but considering where she came from it's a decent job.

I'd do Feller or Rahal or Feriduni myself but if flying was out of the question I would rule out Rogers. Farjo would turn you down if you are less than norwood 3 and 35 years of age. I know cos I was when I consulted with him!
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

Quote Originally Posted by Manutd4545
    Farjo is him and his wife.

Ive got no prior experience with Dr Rogers so unable to comment on who you will meet but his website says he has trained six doctors. If you want to go ahead and have a consultation with him I suggest you contact the clinic and make sure you meet him and no one else to been the safe side.

Mine is coming quite nicely, majority of scabs are off, hairs have yet to shed and it just looks like ive got a buzz cut at the moment. Ill post some pics tomorrow since it will be 10 days post op.

Nice one thanks, pleased yours is doing OK

Quote Originally Posted by monty1978

Pm Geminix. She is a transexual that Rogers did an admirable job of creating a feminine hairline on a norwood 5. She's pretty smart and she rates him. Her hair is not perfect but considering where she came from it's a decent job.

I'd do Feller or Rahal or Feriduni myself but if flying was out of the question I would rule out Rogers. Farjo would turn you down if you are less than norwood 3 and 35 years of age. I know cos I was when I consulted with him!

Flying probably is out of the question but you're saying rule out Rogers anyway yeh even if he's reputable? Farjo is only other option?

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit
    Quote Originally Posted by Manutd4545
    Farjo is him and his wife.

Ive got no prior experience with Dr Rogers so unable to comment on who you will meet but his website says he has trained six doctors. If you want to go ahead and have a consultation with him I suggest you contact the clinic and make sure you meet him and no one else to been the safe side.

Mine is coming quite nicely, majority of scabs are off, hairs have yet to shed and it just looks like ive got a buzz cut at the moment. Ill post some pics tomorrow since it will be 10 days post op.

Nice one thanks, pleased yours is doing OK

Quote Originally Posted by monty1978

Flying probably is out of the question but you're saying rule out Rogers anyway yeh even if he's reputable? Farjo is only other option?
    I meant to say wouldn't rule him out!
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

Fair do, thanks. Doubt his waiting list will be as long as Farjo

Surprised Geminx didn't jump on this thread, Interested to know her views on Farjo compared to Rogers

And here I am

I rate them both very highly. Having met about a dozen people who have been to both surgeons (and countless others from surgeons around the world), it is very hard to choose between the two.

For my money, Dr. Rogers does better hair-lines, and is better at more natural graft placement; but to be fair I've seen very good results from Dr. Farjo too.

Between them, they utterly prove that the myth that you can't get a "world class" procedure in the UK is complete nonsense.

Also, to address a comment made earlier; While Dr. Rogers has probably trained more surgeons than anyone else I can think of, he is the only surgeon who operates from his own clinic. He does however consult for some other clinics and invented the "slanticle" graft placement procedure which is now being used by many other top clinics and surgeons.

Look at my photos if you want to see what one of the best HT hairline procedures in the world looks like. I now have a fringe growing from an area where I didn't even have hair *before* I went bald

Hope this helps,
    Danielle x
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

My transplant and medication story here - How I went from NW6 to regrowing a fringe