Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricomin

Tricomin

I am just curious with people's experience with Tricomin Follicle Spray (copper peptides) Does it regrow hair? Is it necessary to use it every day? Is it good for thinning?

thanks to anyway with any comments..

Re: Tricomin

The product is more about scalp health than regrowth. I really like the product and personally I only think it needs to be used every other day or so.

I just started using tricomin shampoo twice a week, and folligen spray every other day.
    Its only been 2 weeks so too soon to give an opinion, although I have noticed new tiny tiny hairs sprouting up on my hairline. Not expecting miracles though.

The problem with Tricomin is that it only contains trace amounts of the active ingredient (AHK-CU) in fact the amount it contains is basically ineffective in terms of hair growth. The sad thing is that AHK-CU has been shown in clinical trials to be an effective hair growth stimulant and more importantly an antifibrotic, however it was only shown to stimulate hair growth at a 2.5%-5% strength, unfortunately Tricomin is more concerned with profits than they are with efficacy so they dye their solution blue (AHK is a blue Powder) to try and trick people into believing that it contains a significant amount of AHK. But the reality is a 2.5% solution will naturally turn the liquid a deep royal blue color so the fact that they dye their solution blue proves that their solution has a very low concentration of AHK in it, and this ius why it's a very weak product, almost ineffective.

It's a shame too because fibrosis is a fundamental part of the balding process because once fibrosis of the hair follicle occurs you have very slim chances of actual regrowth, but a product that contains a 2.5% solution or higher of AHK can reverse fibrosis, so if you use it with a antiandrogen (finasteride) or a topical antiandrogen (RU, RUM, CB,etc) you have a much higher chance of regrowth then if you used the antiandrogens by themselves, because antiandrogens alone cannot reverse fibrosis, if you throw a growth stimulator in the mix to you have a great chance at some serious regrowth! Unfortunately, Tricomin doesn't contain ebnough AHK to be effective!

I just bought a kilo of Pure (AHK) to make my own 2.5%-5% solutions with see the rich deep blue color of the peptides in the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i could sum up tricomin in one word. 4 letters, begins with S, ends with T. Has a "HI" in the middle. D

Quote Originally Posted by kinofthedemo2
    The problem with Tricomin is that it only contains trace amounts of the active ingredient (AHK-CU) in fact the amount it contains is basically ineffective in terms of hair growth. The sad thing is that AHK-CU has been shown in clinical trials to be an effective hair growth stimulant and more importantly an antifibrotic, however it was only shown to stimulate hair growth at a 2.5%-5% strength, unfortunately Tricomin is more concerned with profits than they are with efficacy so they dye their solution blue (AHK is a blue Powder) to try and trick people into believing that it contains a significant amount of AHK. But the reality is a 2.5% solution will naturally turn the liquid a deep royal blue color so the fact that they dye their solution blue proves that their solution has a very low concentration of AHK in it, and this ius why it's a very weak product, almost ineffective.

It's a shame too because fibrosis is a fundamental part of the balding process because once fibrosis of the hair follicle occurs you have very slim chances of actual regrowth, but a product that contains a 2.5% solution or higher of AHK can reverse fibrosis, so if you use it with a antiandrogen (finasteride) or a topical antiandrogen (RU, RUM, CB,etc) you have a much higher chance of regrowth then if you used the antiandrogens by themselves, because antiandrogens alone cannot reverse fibrosis, if you throw a growth stimulator in the mix to you have a great chance at some serious regrowth! Unfortunately, Tricomin doesn't contain ebnough AHK to be effective!

I just bought a kilo of Pure (AHK) to make my own 2.5%-5% solutions with see the rich deep blue color of the peptides in the pic.
    Holy ****.......!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with Tricomin is that it only contains trace amounts of the active ingredient (AHK-CU) in fact the amount it contains is basically ineffective in terms of hair growth.
    We now know that Tricomin has 1% of the AHK-Cu peptide. Do you think that's an "ineffective" amount?
    1) No, damnit, finasteride for hairloss was NOT an "accidental discovery".
    2) No, you do NOT have to use minoxidil and Retin-A at the same time.
    3) No, washing your skin does NOT make it produce more sebum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    The problem with Tricomin is that it only contains trace amounts of the active ingredient (AHK-CU) in fact the amount it contains is basically ineffective in terms of hair growth.
    We now know that Tricomin has 1% of the AHK-Cu peptide. Do you think that's an "ineffective" amount?

In comparison to 2.5%-5% solution, I believe that it is significantly less effective, and probably ineffective in terms of hair growth, just ask anyone who uses it, and I doubt they even use a 1% solution, if they did they wouldn't need to dye their solution blue! I will show you what a real 1% solution looks like, and you will see that they must not even use a 1% a solution otherwise they wouldn't need to dye it blue now would they?

BTW, what do you mean by ''we know that tricomin uses a 1% solution'' we don't know that at all they simply refuse to disclose the amount they use, this is a big red flag IMO!

In comparison to 2.5%-5% solution, I believe that it is significantly less effective, and probably ineffective in terms of hair growth, just ask anyone who uses it, and I doubt they even use a 1% solution, if they did they wouldn't need to dye their solution blue! I will show you what a real 1% solution looks like, and you will see that they must not even use a 1% a solution otherwise they wouldn't need to dye it blue now would they?
    It's purely hypothetical for you to even suggest the possibility of a "5%" solution, since all they used, even in the much-ballyhooed testing that was done under FDA auspices, was just 1% and 2.5%.

Furthermore, I doubt that you personally have enough experience with this peptide to be able to tell accurately just from the color how much of the peptide exists in Tricomin, and (perhaps more importantly) just how effectively a given specific percentage works.

BTW, what do you mean by ''we know that tricomin uses a 1% solution'' we don't know that at all they simply refuse to disclose the amount they use, this is a big red flag IMO!
    You must be new here! We just had a big discussion back two or three or four weeks ago in which a poster was telling us about how somebody with Procyte finally admitted to him that Tricomin contains exactly 1% of its copper-peptide. That information has been a long time coming, but now the cat's finally out of the bag.
    1) No, damnit, finasteride for hairloss was NOT an "accidental discovery".
    2) No, you do NOT have to use minoxidil and Retin-A at the same time.
    3) No, washing your skin does NOT make it produce more sebum.

It's purely hypothetical for you to even suggest the possibility of a "5%" solution, since all they used, even in the much-ballyhooed testing that was done under FDA auspices, was just 1% and 2.5%.
    They used a 2.5% solution in the clinical trials that showed results, and they referenced a 5% solution in the patent. The 1% soluttion was not nearly as effective as the 2.5+ percent solution!

Furthermore, I doubt that you personally have enough experience with this peptide to be able to tell accurately just from the color how much of the peptide exists in Tricomin, and (perhaps more importantly) just how effectively a given specific percentage works.
    LOL that's really funny Bryan, let me give you a clue, if a 1% solution is dark blue, then Tricomin would not need to dye their solution blue unless it wasn't a 1% solution, get it?

ou must be new here! We just had a big discussion back two or three or four weeks ago in which a poster was telling us about how somebody with Procyte finally admitted to him that Tricomin contains exactly 1% of its copper-peptide. That information has been a long time coming, but now the cat's finally out of the bag.
    Lol, a 1% solution is not the same as a 2.5%+ solution and weren't you the one who claimed that 1% figure in the first place? I doubt they even use 1% solution otherwise they wouldn't have to dye their compound blue, so Bryan where did you get the 1% figure in the first place, source? BTW I have been around for a minute, this is FINFIGHTER!!!!!!!