Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: jouney to nw 1

jouney to nw 1

I started to notice a loss of hair density approx 4 years ago. at first i frustrated and did nothing but gradually the hairloss begin to concern me so i took action. approx 15 months i started propecia and soon after i added xandrox 15plus, hairmax, and combination of oils. today i have nw 1.5 and im hoping myristate rum, AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, and Proxiphen can restore my juvenile hairline.

Re: jouney to nw 1

another photo

Your regimen looks like yourmust be slick bald. Your pics look like you could do a Shampoo commercial.

Are you really using all these products? What do you think has the most effect? Before pics would be nice...also I don't see any hairloss...
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................
    My story: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...se-to-one-year

Quote Originally Posted by WillNotLetItHappen
    Your regimen looks like yourmust be slick bald. Your pics look like you could do a Shampoo commercial.

Are you really using all these products? What do you think has the most effect? Before pics would be nice...also I don't see any hairloss...
    i was nw 2 diffuse thinner last year today i only have minor recession @ the temples. propecia i saw hundreds of new hairs coming in 5 month mark. propecia saved my a$$.

pic is 4 years old it got worse!!!!

Are you saying you're a NW1.5? Looks like NW0 to me.

something's not right about this story.

im starting AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, next week. hopefully the rum will be ready by mid november. im taking these pictures down because i dont have clear before pictures prior to starting treatment. i will purchase a good camera showing my success or failure.

Quote Originally Posted by imlosinit
    something's not right about this story.

i understand where u are coming from i have no right posting after pictures without taking clear before pictures. i caught my mpb very early. right now i see a ton of little hairs along my juvenile hairline that i hope grow terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    Are you saying you're a NW1.5? Looks like NW0 to me.
    i wish i had nw0