Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil

Quote Originally Posted by ohmanohno
    Anyone experiencing a puffy/red face like when being on min?

I thought this thread was about Nanoxidil? Are you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMayISAWESOME

He is asking if any one noticed minoxidil like side effects with nanoxidil; answer is no, I have been using it for 8-9 days, so far no sides, no positives to report either. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by karan1

He is asking if any one noticed minoxidil like side effects with nanoxidil; answer is no, I have been using it for 8-9 days, so far no sides, no positives to report either. Thanks.

Well he used the abbrevation min. I took that to mean minoxidl since it too starts with a "M". I realize English isn't a lot of folks first language on this board.

puffy/red face like when

Well he used the abbrevation min. I took that to mean minoxidl since it too starts with a "M". I realize English isn't a lot of folks first language on this board.

Including yours? Where's the confusion in that?

puffy/red face like when

Including yours? Where's the confusion in that?

Lets try this again. This thread is entitled "Re: Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil"
    Your original question was:

Generally most people abbreviate minoxidil using the term "min". So, I guess my question is did you mean nanoxidil (the subject of this thread) or did you mean minoxidil? Nanoxidil is a new formula from the Spectral folks, it's not minoxidil. So I guess my point is if you really asking about nanoxidil then you missed on the use of the abbreviation. If you did mean minoxidil then you are on the wrong subject line and thread.

Hey guys just following up. Been on DNC N since the 4th of Nov. No growth or anything like that obviously because its early. I should mention that I can't use regular minox because the ppg makes my head itch like crazy so in the past ive used foam. This solution does make my head itch a little bit, but its not bad. I think it might be because there is less PPG in it than regular minox, im not sure though. I do use Nizoral every other day though.

Mark May, try re-reading that sentence like this:

Anyone experiencing a puffy/red face [on nanoxidil] like [some people do] when being on minoxidil?

That is how we all interpreted the question in this thread.
    Nanoxidil is promising that it will not give the same side effect as minoxidil, Karen1 is trying to verify if that claim is accurate by asking if anybody that is taking nanoxidil has experienced a puffy/red face LIKE MANY OF US HAVE on minoxidil.
    I hope that clears any of the misunderstanding, and the question still stands...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan
    Mark May, try re-reading that sentence like this:

Anyone experiencing a puffy/red face [on nanoxidil] like [some people do] when being on minoxidil?

That is how we all interpreted the question in this thread.
    Nanoxidil is promising that it will not give the same side effect as minoxidil, Karen1 is trying to verify if that claim is accurate by asking if anybody that is taking nanoxidil has experienced a puffy/red face LIKE MANY OF US HAVE on minoxidil.
    I hope that clears any of the misunderstanding, and the question still stands...

Ok then. Then yes reading it like that makes sense. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hi , I'm new on here, although my hair loss is very minimal to maybe some of you, but unfortunately i am a bit vein and i just started to notice my hair slightly receding i guess it wouldn't bother most people but it is bothering me, would this product be good for this?

I did previously try SPECTRAL DNC-L but it did nothing for me but maybe i didn't stick to the routine as much as i should of done.

I have now brought Spectral DNC-N brought it about 2 weeks ago, its very runny though, i don't use the spray part just the pipette as its near front part of my head...find it runs down your face if your not careful dont like it being this runny.

Is it worth using this? or doing this for just receding hairline? will it even work for receding hairline? as i read some products don't work for receding hairlines but i cant find much information on this product.

I am not bald, have hair on both my temple's its just im worried if my hair will recede any further, i just want it to go back where it was previously.

Edit: Im also use REVITA HIGH PERFORMANCE HAIR GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO been using this for a while now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 11andy11
    where you order spectral.dnc-n ? please post links
    http://www.fabove.ca/Spectral-DNC-N.html