Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil

Well this sucks...Ignore my previous post (quoted above). The morning after I posted this, I woke up to the familiar minoxidil like irritation. Red itchy rash all along my hairline where I applied the DNC-N. Not as bad as with many minoxidil solutions I've tried, but still there. Not sure what this means. Either nanoxidil is very closely related to minoxidil (which the limited documentation spectral provides suggests) or there's another ingredient in the solutions I've tried causing this reaction. Now the most common side effect inducing ingredient seems to be PG, but I've tried minox foam and still had the side effects. Frustrated. My hair isn't too bad, but it's at an awkward stage that I feel could be vastly improved upon with an effective growth stimulant. If only bimatoprost were affordable.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..... don't be to enthusiastic about bimatoprost. A poster on h.a.i.r.s.i.t.e tests bima in a somewhat higher concentration and sees more sides ( bloating... ) compared to minox. We have no luck...

Quote Originally Posted by LostHope
    Well this sucks...Ignore my previous post (quoted above). The morning after I posted this, I woke up to the familiar minoxidil like irritation. Red itchy rash all along my hairline where I applied the DNC-N. Not as bad as with many minoxidil solutions I've tried, but still there. Not sure what this means. Either nanoxidil is very closely related to minoxidil (which the limited documentation spectral provides suggests) or there's another ingredient in the solutions I've tried causing this reaction. Now the most common side effect inducing ingredient seems to be PG, but I've tried minox foam and still had the side effects. Frustrated. My hair isn't too bad, but it's at an awkward stage that I feel could be vastly improved upon with an effective growth stimulant. If only bimatoprost were affordable.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..... don't be to enthusiastic about bimatoprost. A poster on h.a.i.r.s.i.t.e tests bima in a somewhat higher concentration and sees more sides ( bloating... ) compared to minox. We have no luck...[/quote]
    Well then its good that this has nothing to do with bimatoprost then

Hi Jojje,

whats ur progress report? from shedding perspective, are u shedding normally or less or more. also about the puffiness , as per ur last update u didnt notice any, do u see any signs of that now? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karan1
    Hi Jojje,

whats ur progress report? from shedding perspective, are u shedding normally or less or more. also about the puffiness , as per ur last update u didnt notice any, do u see any signs of that now? thanks
    No sides yet or shanges in hair shedding, got some new white tiny hairs on temples that used to be blank..but they are insane smal.. il keep you informed if they get stronger and bigger ^^

quick update after approx 3 weeks of use ...

no sides felt or noticed at all since swapping from a dnc / dnc-l mix to dnc-n , in fact facial bloating ,large skin pores and dark circles all reducing .

shedding slightly increased in first few weeks but when hair is clean and dry i can feel stubbly hairs all over which im assuming is some regrowth, possibly just the shed hairs but could be new !

can also see some small white fluffy hairs growing along the hairline.

overall im quite happy with things so far , hope to see more progress in the next month or so .

good luck fellow users !

Anyone experiencing a puffy/red face like when being on min?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmanohno
    Only side effect so fare is 1 dark hair on temple that has been bald for 6 years, just got fuss from minox... strange that its only 1 so fare.. will look strange if not more comes .. but interesting

I thought this thread was about Nanoxidil? Are you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMayISAWESOME

He is asking if any one noticed minoxidil like side effects with nanoxidil; answer is no, I have been using it for 8-9 days, so far no sides, no positives to report either. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by karan1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkMayISAWESOME

He is asking if any one noticed minoxidil like side effects with nanoxidil; answer is no, I have been using it for 8-9 days, so far no sides, no positives to report either. Thanks.

Well he used the abbrevation min. I took that to mean minoxidl since it too starts with a "M". I realize English isn't a lot of folks first language on this board.