Gratulations! Goog result man)
Good work. Stay positive. Keep up the regimen. Great results !
A couple of questions:
1) What method do you use to apply the foam and how much do you use?
2) Did you experience a shed when you started treatment?
3) How often are you using 2% Nizoral and the Head and Shoulders?
1) I use one full cap each night. I fill the cap and dip it out with my finger. First I massage it into my entire hairline. After I get the hairline I move on to the area behind my hairline. I try to spread the hair apart as much as possible because it will get soaked up in the hair. I massage the hair into my scalp after it soaks up the Rogaine to try and get as much of it as possible through to the scalp. If i use a full cap I can typically get enough of the foam onto my scalp that the entire front area of the top of my head appears wet from the Rogaine.Originally Posted by JWM
2) I didn't have a noticeable shed.
3) I use the 2% Nizoral Monday and Friday. I use the Head&Shoulders daily, occasionally multiple times a day. Before I use the Nizoral I wash and rinse the hair with the Head&Shoulders. After that I get the Nizoral up to a nice lather and let it soak in while I clean the rest of myself. I rinse it off with everything else so I guess it gets a couple minutes to soak in. I'm using the 2in1 Head&shoulders specifically for thinning hair.
After I run out of the 2% Nizoral I'm going to move to the 1%. I had to order the 2% from the UK because all of the stores in my area have been out of 1% Nizoral for a long time. I used ebay to find a supplier from the UK. I'm on the eastern coast of the US. They finally have the 1% back in stock in my area. Although, I think this one bottle I have is going to last another 4 months, if not longer. It only takes a little drop and you can get a full lather going. I have the 100ml bottle of 2%.
keep it short bro, looks 1000x better
why do you have tread before this stating ur a 5 months?
Thanks and congrats again.
Because I tried laser therapy for 5 months before i started rogaine and nizoral. The laser didn't do much, if anything. I wouldn't recommend it.Originally Posted by maverickf-14
The thread is pretty clear about that, even in the title. Did you even bother to read the full thread title?? "5 months laser/supplements"
Wow dude, congrats. Hair looks really thick.