Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Yale's research is a step closer to cure! & then some..

Has anyone read this article today?:

http://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com/F ... r-baldness

It seems We have less fatty-cells under the skin OR It just might mean that we lose less fatty cells under the skin as the hair follicle shrinks.

Either way, They do say hair stem cells cannot promote grow WITHOUT these cells. So... naturally I wanted to see if I could beat them to the punch;

I tried to find products out there that promote the growth of adipocyte fat cells, and GUESS WHAT? you may laugh at this, but there's a cream that does just that! and it happens to be a breast enlargement cream called Total Curve.

http://www.totalcurve.com/index.html

But seriously, after you're all laughing, one question remains; Has anyone ever put this on their bald head before? I doubt it! and I think its worth a try! its not like your gonna grow a tity on ur head or something..lol

volufiline might bee worth looking at..

after reading this, I'm convinced this might work. I had a dream last night That I would find a cure today by accident..this is weird

http://www.articleintelligence.com/Art/ ... ation.html

TravisB

Re: Yale's research is a step closer to cure! & then some..

Hah, I doubt that some tit growing cream is the cure These Yale guys observed this in mice, but we don't know if it works the same way. Even if it does, this probably has to take the form of some injections or something, not just rubbing it into the scalp. But, you are free to try

And about this discovery - what, now not DHT is the cause of balding, but fatty skin cells are?

Must be a lot of big hairy titted mamas out there somewhere so...

just try it man. why not.

something is responsible for that lower scalp behind hairline that some of us get. its quite likely lack or shrinking of subcutaneous fat layer.

dont see any harm in it. And it may lead to a interesting discovery

They see me rolling, they hating...

Good find and good initiative!!!

We have to find sarsasapogenin..This is the main ingredient.

TravisB

People of hairlosstalk will discover cure for baldness Yeah, it's a good initiative, but I don't see why women wouldn't grow hair on their boobs if they used this cream, if it really worked for a hair growth.

question is why the fat cells are disappearing from balding skulls in the first place

I have a Theory, I did some research on this and it turns out when u get a hair transplant they take the whole hair root with a small layer of those fatty cells along with it, so that explains why transplanted hair from the sides or back of head remain growing despite lack of fatty cells already in the scalp.

ALSO, this may very well explain why nobody can fully regrow back all their hair using the FDA approved products like Propecia or Rogaine. The fatty cells are limited and therefore can only give what it can.

Its like trying to grow grass on ur lawn without having enough soil. only patches with appear, but not full density.

I believe This cream will grow more fatty cells, BUT that's only half the solution. Again, it provides the soil necessary for regrowth (Like the article implies), but a second variable is needed to make these new fatty cells communicate to the small hair follicles and wake them up. A catalyst of some sort...

Any ideas? I would say rogaine, but doesn't that only provide blood flow? It would definitely be something that makes hair grow thicker from the root. It can also be something that makes hair grow thicker and stronger even if u apply it to you're body hair. Finasteride may be a factor, but I need some brain storming people!

TravisB

I wrote in another thread that Dr. Bernstein says it doesn't resolve problem of baldness caused by DHT.