Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Custom 5% Minoxidil (1x a day), Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

Another "girl told me" thread

Edited
    Fred - Age: 24 - MPB Pattern: DPA (thinning in the NW5 area with no receding hairline or bald spot)
    MPB Started at: 17 - Minoxidil started at: 20 - Family MPB History: All men are NW5 - Status: NW5

HT
    : First 2000 grafts FUE with Dr. De Reys: May 13th and 14th 2014

Re: Another "girl told me" thread

that post makes no sense ...
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

Custom 5% Minoxidil (1x a day), Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

Edited
    Fred - Age: 24 - MPB Pattern: DPA (thinning in the NW5 area with no receding hairline or bald spot)
    MPB Started at: 17 - Minoxidil started at: 20 - Family MPB History: All men are NW5 - Status: NW5

HT

You like to brag a lot don't you?

Alone forever? You are a piece of crap, do you know that a good amount of people never respond to any treatment?
    I think anyone understands here that unless you go to the Neils Strauss route of turning yourself into a caricature, you should stay away from shallow women.
    Come on, lots of bald guys end up with a partner. It will probably not be a model type, but it's not like the majority of men can pull that sort of girls in the first place

Edited

HT

You're only a living proof that minox works, there are many people in the success stories that also got results from minox and they don't say to other posters that they will be "forever alone" "at least I have hair" or make fun of ED side effects of propecia

Seriously, if your vinegar solution works so well, go out there and document it, don't tell me you are the only one that can get results from that.
    If you are completely serious about it, and you need to brag about it so much, make sure it's not minox what is really doing all the job.
    If I had the cure for baldness I would be going to the papers or would be already selling the stuff, what is the point of making fun of bald guys online?

Edited

HT

It is surprisingly strange for me how every hair loss impact thread turns into discussion of the women's opinion and nothing else. It looks like you would have never bothered about your hairloss if women liked it...
    I have a little different attitude. Hair is important for me as a part of my image. And the most important thing is that I need to like me myself and only then I will pay attention on what others think.. or maybe will not.

Quote Originally Posted by FredTheBelgian
    I'm dating a very beautful girl right now, she just graduated in architecture, she's trilingual, smart, pretty and funny, well yesterday she told me she has been in love with her best friend but not anymore because he lost his hair lol, then she added she would never date a bald/balding guy, I almost strangled myself with my drink.

Well I think I will not stay with her for a long time even if I think I'm saved, you all say I'm gonna be bald in 3 years here so, I'm gonna get prepared to be ditched by her when my hair loss starts again. I asked her, what do you think of my hair? "it's nice, a little see-through but it's because you're blond!" "I said: OK!" lol.

Feel free to comment, and my final word: balding does matter to girls, let your hair loss continue and you'll find yourself alone forever! Now this thread makes sense

PS: not you Ori, you look good bald
    Proof girls don't give a ****.

I have a mature hairline, all I ever get complimented on is how thick it is, yet I am SO paranoid about the hairline itself

Edited

HT