Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Wayne Rooney’s bald cure

Seems Mr. Rooney is looking into treatment for his hair-loss.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...bald-cure.html

I hope it works out well for him, it's great that more celebrities are being open about getting treatment, though going by the picture he was trying to remain incognito.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

My transplant and medication story here - How I went from NW6 to regrowing a fringe

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Re: Wayne Rooney’s bald cure

Hmm, I get the feeling he has'nt done much research. I dont see how he'll be able to get away with the post op downtime. But worst of all I can imagine that this is one of the most notoriously bad clinics in the UK. Most of them do consults in Harley street to try and gain some credibility. I can imagine some salesman giving him all the spiel and promising him a head of hair like Steve Gerrard.

Just goes to show though even the UK's biggest name in football earning £300,000 a week is still self conscious enough about losing his hair to resort to surgery.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    Just goes to show though even the UK's biggest name in football earning £300,000 a week is still self conscious enough about losing his hair to resort to surgery.
    I was thinking the same thing, I think we care about our image even we *know* other people don't.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

My transplant and medication story here - How I went from NW6 to regrowing a fringe

He's just posted on Twitter:

'Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result'

I wonder how much he paid, and why would he be delighted with the result already - I thought it would take time to see the results!

And another one:

'It's still a bit bruised and swollen when it dies down u will be the first to see it. Anyone recommend any good hair gel. Haha'

Seems he did have a transplant so we can forgive the had and hood considering what he just went though

NW4

Rogaine Foam (started 16th April 2009)
    Fluridil (started 8th Jan 2011)

Ketoconazole shampoo 3xweek
    Piroctone Olamine Shampoo 2xweek

The (surprisingly kind in this case) Daily Mail reckon he's had an FUE treatment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... linic.html

you'd have to think this Harley St place had their best surgeon on the case as their reputation is on the line with such a high profile candidate. So maybe Rooney will get a good result. He is about NW5 now, something like what Jason Gardner was able to get should be ideal.
    "Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy.
    Especially in a bald man. Women love a self-confident bald man. Anyone
    can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man --
    there's your diamond in the rough." - Larry David

I *think* I kinda know one of the technicians who did the procedure (something I read on Facebook leads me to add 2+2 together, though I maybe be making 6).

If so, he's had a good job and should have a good result.

I'll be gutted if he has a bad result

NW4

Rogaine Foam (started 16th April 2009)
    Fluridil (started 8th Jan 2011)

Ketoconazole shampoo 3xweek
    Piroctone Olamine Shampoo 2xweek

Loving that they have a pic of him coming out of the place with a cap on and hoodie pulled up ...what are the chances there is a paparazzi camped outside these places 24/7?
    "Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy.
    Especially in a bald man. Women love a self-confident bald man. Anyone
    can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man --
    there's your diamond in the rough." - Larry David

Well, it is Harley street and between there, Wimpole street and Great Portland Street there are often paps nearby; that being said I suspect (as I think you do) that it's more than likely the result of a tip-off

I'm in that area about once a month, I wonder if I can get myself papped if I go around with a hoodie pulled tight and rush into the back of a car when ever I see someone on a motorbike?