Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has topical Spiro worked for anyone?

I've recently started using spiro cream, and was wondering if anyone has had any good results with this? I've done a search on the forum, but can't really seem to find anyone who has had good results with it, but yet it remains pretty popular.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Re: Has topical Spiro worked for anyone?

Yes. It is working for me.

I ordered S5 Cream from this site a few weeks ago.

The only reason I registered a forum account on this site is because the spiro cream has worked so positively for me.

I expect someone to complain it is too early for me to raving so much about it, but my head was itching so badly and shedding so badly that it was looking thin and frail.

I have only used S5 Cream for 2 weeks, and the shedding has halted in its tracks.

My belief is that if you are already in an advanced stage of MPB, then the Spiro may not do much for you - if anything at all. But in my case, I am lucky enough to have a full head of hair. My major concern the shedding, and I believe that if I do not attack the problem RIGHT NOW, that it will lead to diffuse thinning throughout my MPB areas.

I apply a very minimal amount of the S5 Cream to my MPB regions, and it makes my scalp feel amazing. Just last night I tried to get away with not applying it, but it was just itching, itching, inflamed, and dry.

Using a lotion or aloe vera gel gives me relief of the dryness, but not the itching.

S5 Cream kills the itch IMMEDIATELY. Within 2 minutes of application I do not have any itch, plus the cream takes away the dryness in my scalp.

I registered my forum account specifically with the intention of finding Spiro related threads and posting my success story, because it seems there are too few successes.

I do have a full head of hair, but each strand is thinning quite obviously, and my HOPE is that continued use of spiro will help the strands regain strength.

The things I can say absolutely is that it has slowed my shedding problems, helped kill the itch/inflammation, and helped with the dryness.

Anyone else getting sides from S5?

I'm getting bad brain fog and a little bit of a headache after I use it.

I did used 5% topical Spiro from Dr Lee for more than 1 year, may be it help by itching a bit, but it did not stop it completely, also it did not stop my shedding as well. So I stopped using it a few weeks ago when it ran out. I did not experience any sides, because it seemed no effect on me at all.

A question about Spiro, is there any chance that your hair will be become reliant on it (and shed if you stop using)?

I was going to start using Spiro and Revivogen (have already started Nizoral)..does this sound like a good idea??

Also, where where would you recomend getting spiro from?

The spiro that you order from this site, is the top of the jar sealed in plastic?

@8RandomUser8

Is that size jar realistic for someone with long hair?

I want to try it but scared that it won't last but a week with my length of hair.

yes it has worked for me. Ive been using topical spiro twice daily for about 2 years. It has stopped further hairloss and given me some minor regrowth. I have also had no side effects from spiro like i did with that garbage finasteride.

- Scalp wounding with 1.5mm 190 needle dermaroller 1X weekly
    - Minoxidil 5% 2X daily
    - Nizoral 3x weekly
    - RU58841 100mg in 1ml - 1X weekly (used to be 1X daily)
    - CB-03-01 15mg in 1.5ml 1X daily

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal
    yes it has worked for me. Ive been using topical spiro twice daily for about 2 years. It has stopped further hairloss and given me some minor regrowth. I have also had no side effects from spiro like i did with that garbage finasteride.
    would combining it with minoxidil help regrow hairs further and keep them?
    Message me when hair follicle multiplication has become an available procedure for the public.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal
    would combining it with minoxidil help regrow hairs further and keep them?
    yeah thats what i do. In my opinion topical spiro works pretty good for keeping what you have, and minox is good for growing hair, they are a perfect combo. Use both twice daily, with minox after a year you can cut down to once daily, but continue with spiro twice daily for life. I get my spiro from *******, its 2 percent and so easy to apply, its also dirt cheap. I use one of them dr lee dabomatics to apply it, so easy and fast.