Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Re: We killed Bin Laden! f*ck your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

i don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but i don't find this photo convincing, it's probibly a fake since the whitehouse won't relese his photo but i could imagine the exit wound on a headshot to be quite large and would do much damage on his skull, his head seems too much intact

dead or alive i am afraid that cutting the head off a terrorist organisation doesn't necessarily kill the body, we are just gonna have another public enemy #1
    as long as we have people thinking religion is a valid human endeavor we'll have people killed in it's name

You spent a trillion dollars and wasted hundreds of thousands of Afghan and Iraqi civilians, nearly 6 thousand of your own troops, locked up and tortured hundreds of people who turned out to be innocent and made every muslim in the world hate you even more just to kill a guy who has no operational involvement in Al-Qaeda and was supposedly the mastermind behind 9/11, although nobody from the American government has provided any concrete evidence of his involvement.

Right.

But I understand the infantile cheering from the folks who like the cartoon version of terrorism- scary villan who is the beholder of all that is evil vs good guy heroes, heroes save the day and uphold their place as defenders of all that is righteous etc Don't bother those folk about petty things like civilian deaths, massive deficits, serious breaches of international law, future blowback etc None of that **** matters, just kick some ass!

Osama got everything he wanted. He won. He lured America and it's idiot followers into two quagmires which they couldn't win and would earn the hatred of muslims worldwide. Then he got his martyrs death. In the time it took to write this post NATO, the US and it's allies have probably killed enough Afghanis/Iraqi's/Libyans/Yemenis/Whoever to do more recruting for AQ than Osama ever could.

The fact that Obama knew about this since mid-last year and chose not to do anything about it until recently (when his campaign for re-election started) should tell you everything you need to know about how much of a thread Bin Laden actually represented- none. Obama just knew that it was political gold so it was stashed on the backburner to be bought out and just the right time and surprise surprise he's enjoying a surge in the polls.

booorrrriinnnnggggg

Yeah man I agree.

Sorry you're being naive fin! There's no good news here even if he was killed and was responsible, the latter being extremely dubious I think!

You'd be better off shooting Bush or Rumsfelt in the face!
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

Quote Originally Posted by aussieavodart
    You spent a trillion dollars and wasted hundreds of thousands of Afghan and Iraqi civilians, nearly 6 thousand of your own troops, locked up and tortured hundreds of people who turned out to be innocent and made every muslim in the world hate you even more just to kill a guy who has no operational involvement in Al-Qaeda and was supposedly the mastermind behind 9/11, although nobody from the American government has provided any concrete evidence of his involvement.

Right.

Well no. You are wrong.

It was spent breaking down a terrorist group who had camps all over Afghanistan. Nobody thinks it is over now Bin Laden is dead. In fact it is the opposite, they are expecting the terrorists to step up their effort.

Not all Muslims hate the West. Do you understand what the Muslim goal is. The extremists want to make the West Muslim. This war has been going on long before 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus prime
    Not all Muslims hate the West. Do you understand what the Muslim goal is. The extremists want to make the West Muslim. This war has been going on long before 2001.

I don't know what you mean by 'muslim goal' because muslims aren't one homogenous entity who want the same thing. The AQ goal was always drive the US and it's allies out of Arabian peninsula, draw the US into a guerilla war, avenge the deaths of Palestinians (by 'erasing' Israel) and establish a caliphate.

What we westerners believe and how we live is way, way down on their list of concerns. I agree that this didn't start on 9/11/2001 but I don't agree with the idea that 9/11 was just another blow in a centuries old religious conflict between muslims and the free world, if that is what you are suggesting.

I don't know what you mean by 'muslim goal' because muslims aren't one homogenous entity who want the same thing. The AQ goal was always drive the US and it's allies out of Arabian peninsula, draw the US into a guerilla war, avenge the deaths of Palestinians (by 'erasing' Israel) and establish a caliphate.
    Well I guess it depends on the Muslim and how they interpret the quran. For nearly all religions the aim is to spread the faith across the world to all people. There are times in history where the Christians did such things using violence.

However in the world right now is a group of extremist Muslims who believe that the West is evil and they must do all that is necessary to kill us or make us get on our knees and pray to Muhammad.

The AQ goal was always drive the US and it's allies out of Arabian peninsula, draw the US into a guerilla war, avenge the deaths of Palestinians (by 'erasing' Israel) and establish a caliphate.
    Yes it is, true. Do you support their views?

What we westerners believe and how we live is way, way down on their list of concerns. I agree that this didn't start on 9/11/2001 but I don't agree with the idea that 9/11 was just another blow in a centuries old religious conflict between muslims and the free world, if that is what you are suggesting.
    No, I believe it was in retaliation because the American's had been interfering in the Middle East.

I actually don't like this thread because I think we are no better than the extremist terrorists if we sing and chant at the death of someone we want to kill. It's not a sport, it's the death of a human.

Also I think it is a conspiracy and I think Bin Laden died years ago from natural causes and this was set up to boost Obama's polls. I have no evidence, just my belief.

Quote Originally Posted by somone uk
    i don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but i don't find this photo convincing, it's probibly a fake since the whitehouse won't relese his photo but i
    It is fake and a poor photoshop at that.

Quote Originally Posted by somone uk
    dead or alive i am afraid that cutting the head off a terrorist organisation doesn't necessarily kill the body, we are just gonna have another public enemy #1
    as long as we have people thinking religion is a valid human endeavor we'll have people killed in it's name
    Nobody in their right mind thinks otherwise.

Right.

But I understand the infantile cheering from the folks who like the cartoon version of terrorism- scary villan who is the beholder of all that is evil vs good guy heroes, heroes save the day and uphold their place as defenders of all that is righteous etc Don't bother those folk about petty things like civilian deaths, massive deficits, serious breaches of international law, future blowback etc None of that sh*t matters, just kick some ass!

Osama got everything he wanted. He won. He lured America and it's idiot followers into two quagmires which they couldn't win and would earn the hatred of muslims worldwide. Then he got his martyrs death. In the time it took to write this post NATO, the US and it's allies have probably killed enough Afghanis/Iraqi's/Libyans/Yemenis/Whoever to do more recruting for AQ than Osama ever could.

The fact that Obama knew about this since mid-last year and chose not to do anything about it until recently (when his campaign for re-election started) should tell you everything you need to know about how much of a thread Bin Laden actually represented- none. Obama just knew that it was political gold so it was stashed on the backburner to be bought out and just the right time and surprise surprise he's enjoying a surge in the polls.

booorrrriinnnnggggg
    Man...you're trapped in a endless circle of cynicism with everything. You have such a horrible outlook on everything dude. I hope whatever you have going on changes for you.

The Yanks are very simple minds!

That's what we don't have enough of these days, insulting generalizations.