Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hellboy's Story - 21 years

Im starting lossing hair with 15 or 16 years, my MPB is very slow, according to the diagnosis of Dr Peruzzo, I'd be a NW3A, i have start my treatment with finasteride and ketoconazole, today I use a multivitamin too , as I have problem with vitamins in the body. I start Treatment With 19 years. so now pictures:

before

entraces:

5 monhts with finasteride and hair loss in Areas immune due to problems of nutrients in the body and heavy depression:

after
    1 years with finasteride: December 2009, december 2010

In this month January i decided shaved my head, Pictures:

http://j.imagehost.org/0191/1_9.jpg
    http://j.imagehost.org/0147/2_8.jpg
    http://j.imagehost.org/0617/3.jpg
    http://j.imagehost.org/0449/4_23.jpg
    http://g.imagehost.org/0124/5_20.jpg
    http://j.imagehost.org/0084/6_1.jpg
    http://j.imagehost.org/0036/7.jpg

Looks Like recovery in entraces
    Formed in Genetic Engineering

my situation: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=63500

Buy fin 1 mg, dont cut tablets it will lose the coating, hamper the absorption. Finasteride is sensitive to light and it will ruin the asset.

Re: Hellboy 20 years comming 21

I think you would have gotten slated if you had not had an after picture that does clearly look like regrowth on the hair line.
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

Hmm, you probably do not have and never had AGA, seems to be lack of vitamins

no, i start use multivitamins a few days ago in this month sure. Dr peruzzo, the best doctor in brasil tell me would be at least one NW3A. MY father is NW 6 in evolution, My brother is NW 7 in evolution, all mans in my family have MPB. My father start losing hair with 23 years, and today he is not a NW6 complete and yes one NW6 in evolution, he have today 57 years.

Buy fin 1 mg, dont cut tablets it will lose the coating, hamper the absorption. Finasteride is sensitive to light and it will ruin the asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy666
    no, i start use multivitamins a few days ago in this month sure. Dr peruzzo, the best doctor in brasil tell me would be at least one NW3A. MY father is NW 6 in evolution, My brother is NW 7 in evolution, all mans in my family have MPB. My father start losing hair with 23 years, and today he is not a NW6 complete and yes one NW6 in evolution, he have today 57 years.
    That does not mean that you will be bald, try the HairDX

Quote Originally Posted by dpdr
    That does not mean that you will be bald, try the HairDX

is very expensive in Brazil

fail.

Quote Originally Posted by PileOn
    fail.

Quote Originally Posted by finfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by PileOn
    fail.
    Great results, you responded very well! It's because you treated it fast, good job!!!!!

Thanks man, and Good Luck for you.I never intend to use MINOX, because sheeding and requires much discipline and why do bad things to my psychological spend twice daily in the head. I tried suicide three times because of the MPB. I have make treatment for depression too, i have much psychologicals problems. In 4 or 5 years of treatment i pretend to up for 5 mg of finasteride or dutasteride, im very afraid of losing the results. I use Ketokonazole every day. I am a smoker and alcoholic . I've always had long hair from 8 until 20 years, when I cut due to the MPB. I love rock n roll and long hair:

My hair begins grwnd to long with 9 years:

with 15 years:

looks great

19 years, totally destruction MPB + vitamins problem:

10 moths latter this picture appears rarefaction standard NW3A

this month, shaved his head two times with diffuse fear, thinking he was thin on top, but I do not think it was my whole front again, then surely I'm not diffuse, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by finfighter
    Thanks man, and Good Luck for you.I never intend to use MINOX, because sheeding and requires much discipline and why do bad things to my psychological spend twice daily in the head. I tried suicide three times because of the MPB. I have make treatment for depression too, i have much psychologicals problems. In 4 or 5 years of treatment i pretend to up for 5 mg of finasterida or dutasteride, im very afraid of losing the results. I use Ketokonazole every day.
    When I clicked on your pics I got a virus I think your pics on that link are infected!

Man you need to get help from a psychologist if you attempted suicide, hair is important but it's not worth your life!

i have use Kaspersky, dont have a virus man. I tried a lot of psychiatric help, but nothing makes me overcome the pain of MPB