Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hair4all?

hair4all?

Has any of you guys had any experience with this company base in uk?

www.hair4all.com

I have heard some good things about them!

Re: hair4all?

I have a friend who uses them, her "hair" looks fantastic

It's quite expensive mind.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

My transplant and medication story here - How I went from NW6 to regrowing a fringe

it is 250 pounds for a hairpiece! which is not so expensive...I mean there is that guy farell that is charging you know 4800 dollars for 2 pieces...
    if they are using european hair then it will be great!
    thanks for infos!

Ah ok, my friend has a weave with them so there are regular maintenance fees. Money well spent mind
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

My transplant and medication story here - How I went from NW6 to regrowing a fringe

what kind of hair sistem your friend has partial or full?

She had very similar hair loss to myself. Meds helped a lot but, she is older than me so had less success with them. She now has a weave which covers that area and looks amazing.

One thing to add though, a lot depends on the local salon/clinic who does the maintenance.

I doubt for 250 pounds these are european hair systems; more likely indian hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    Is green tea supposed to be green? Why is it that every bag I've bought makes brown tea?
    Quote Originally Posted by roki
    im studying very prestijuos studys and when ill finish them ill allways be able to draw confidence from my edjucation

check their site...I have talked also with the owner...I am going to try them...it could be because a lot of fabrics from china are offering european hair that is not so expensive ...and btw this would be a 400 dollars piece so it can be!

still dunno what I should try...hair4all or coolpiece? these days I need to decide!

There are a lot of companies out there saying that they have European virgin hair,but supply you with Indian hair,so double check first,ideally with a customer who has purchased European hair from a company.

come on Andrei! Im eagerly awaiting this impending hair system.

I deliberatly didn't say wig, so not to get a rise out you lol.

I met a guy on a forum who has a deformed head, a bit like mine and he looks ****ing awsome with his system, almost unrecognizably different.

My views are changing but as I said before, I gotta have the balls to own up to it first, then ill go for it. Its likely I will have a big scar on my head from upcoming surgery so I kinda have and excuse and could take the weaker way out
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all