Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

MPB compounded with other things

Re: MPB compounded with other things

For me it was the treatment of MPB that caused me some problems, of which im recovered 90%. Wish i accepted it before all that mess.

BTW, valencia are the team to support (if thats what barcafan means lol)

Besides loosing hair i also have a severe bowel dysfunction, i've been underweight my whole life ( bald + underweight = a great combo to attract girls) and also a moderate chest disfigurment that makes me look even worse.
    Almost forgot acid reflux disease.

to say that i'm ****ed would be an understatement.

Oh thats ****ed. Its always the people with underlying problems that get MPB.

**** this ****. People are born to be miserable !

Thats pretty heavy dude

I'm not on treatments at this stage because I'm unsure whether i have it or not. I've got a bit of trichotillomania. Whenever i pull out hairs lately, they've been...thin and colourless which aint normal.

But i'll give fin a go and evaluate **** from there. Maybe get a girlfriend too, stay with her for a few years, shave it all bald then. She's bound by a code of ethics to stay with me.

You lucky gits, when my brothers and sisters were little we had it tough.

We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and lick the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

My transplant and medication story here - How I went from NW6 to regrowing a fringe

All of you are extremely lucky! I can top all of you with 100% certainty.
    My hairline receded when I was 16 and now at the age of 18 I'm a NW2 - 2.5.
    When I was 12 - 13 years old I started to develop a hunch back, it's called kyphosis. Search for it on Google and you'll see what I mean. My hunch back has made my chest stick out and my stomach can never be flat, not until my back straightens up. What else... hmmm. I suffer from fecal body odor. I literally smell like crap! Nothing I can do about it either. I shower every day until I'm completely clean and I change my clothes every day. I put perfume on and I'm heading off to school and still I smell like I've farted. People always ask me if I farted.

You think that's it? Not only do I suffer from premature MPB, sh** smell and hunch back. I have hair all over my body, they are thin but as I grow older I will have hair all over my body. My ears look like lettuce, my chin is shaped like a butt, I have fat cheeks, my nose is big, my head is shaped like... like something. I have thin arms, tits, a lot of ear wax, dandruff, yellow teeth, I sweat like a pig, my social skills are terrible, I have A LOT of hair around my penis, and my prick is shaped like a banana and it's not very big.
    How about that people? Did I win? You bet!

I also suffer from Gyno, acne scars AND body hair... yet i believe in fixing whatever you can, cosmetic surgery isnt a bad word (as long as you keep things in proportion)
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread