Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Assessment on my scalp

all,
    attached my scalp photos, i started losing hair in 2002, since then i have been taking one or the other medications.. including fin/min 2%, min 5%, min5% foam, aloe gels, etc etc.. Now my hair loss become noticeable and I am 27, want to have some reasonable hair into early or mid 30s..

I have decided to go with FUE, i assessed my scalp would require about 800?

Your opinions please.. Want to have it done in UK. have heard about Farjo.. anyone want to share their experiences please..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Assessment on my scalp

Thanks dudemon
    I m planning to just cover up the patches with minimal number as my budget is a bit tight at the moment. Could anyone tell me whats the minimum number of strands done in FUE?

I am just curious, if not a stupid qn, Will FUE cause damage to the strands that are already there in the recipient area ?

Thanks
    wedd

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

If I was in your situation and the fin was holding it steady I'd probably just sprinkle on some nanogen. It'll give the same appearance as a HT but for alot less hassle.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

I agree with saf, some toppik/nanogen should hide that area pretty nicely.. and keep saving money so you can go for a bigger graft later

Thank you folks..
    I was unaware of nanogen or that kind of products..
    I was looking for a product like that..
    Let me try that and see.. I saw a video.. it looks great.. Hope it works for me..

I ll come back soon with a few photos with the cosmetics..

I wouldn't go for a transplant so early cos you have still not determined your hair loss pattern.

I would also travel if I were you. That said, not all the hair transplant surgeons are terrible, most are but Farjo seems ok.

Farjo advised me to wait a while for a transplant when i was still almost a kid so they are ethical. Also Duncan Bannatyne from dragons den had his hair done by farjo and it aint that bad!
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

Quote Originally Posted by monty1978
    Duncan Bannatyne from dragons den had his hair done by farjo and it aint that bad!
    Yeah but what did he look like before? If I was going to do a HT from scratch I'd be sure I was going to a world class surgeon, not just the best of the UK clinics. Thats hardly proof of excelence.
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    Quote Originally Posted by monty1978
    Duncan Bannatyne from dragons den had his hair done by farjo and it aint that bad!
    Yeah but what did he look like before? If I was going to do a HT from scratch I'd be sure I was going to a world class surgeon, not just the best of the UK clinics. Thats hardly proof of excelence.
    He was a norwood 6 and I said it was ok not excellent!

Feller is excellent!

He was never a NW6 show me 1 pic of that. From what I can see of it he's got about 1000 grafts at the front.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    He was never a NW6 show me 1 pic of that. From what I can see of it he's got about 1000 grafts at the front.
    Oh for the love of Jesus Mary and Joseph he was a ok 5 or 6. And no I wouldn't go there but he looks ok ish for his age. I.e gone from pretty darn bald to receding.

Give me a couple of days I'll find you a damn photo