Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
  1. #1

    taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    (due to the increasing amount of views and violent reactions please leave your observations without any ungentlemanly remarks...were all here to help each other out... leave your personal experience to shed light on the topic)

    Taboo topic alert!!!

    MAS....TUR....BA.....TION!!!
    (or ejaculation)

    lets face it 90 percent of guys do it or even more.. daily...weekly...monthly..maybe even hourly for those who just are too stimulated.

    Well this topic isn't to promote that taboo topic.

    its a simple reminder on the effects of masturbation on the body if its not put in check...especially in relation to MPB which is mainly caused by male hormones...

    Being a registered nurse il put my studies in a very simplistic manner as i can for all to enjoy. MALE hormones the one responsible for male growth and development are produced by the gonads (Ur testicles) they produce male hormones utilized by the body for those male features such as facial hair...the male body type (Muscular..think of arnold..il be back!) and male behaviour( agressiveness)...

    ok now to the NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... this NF is a process in the body which alerts certain body parts ..for example when youre dehydrated the body sends signals to the kidneys to stop expelling fluid for conservation..

    so... this NF in terms of M will create a negative feedback to the body and tell the Gonads to produce more hormones ...this includes male hormones and DHT! and for people sensitive to DHT u will have MPB..

    and thats not all!!! male hormones or the surge of hormones in the body causing unbalance will also affect other parts such as the skin on the face...you will notice the effects in terms of ACNE.. your skin suddenly becomes oily the next day ..itchiness here and there..because an excess of hormones has alerted the oil glands to produce more sebum

    In association with the scalp u will notice oiliness and later itchiness a build up of sebum on the scalp causing itchiness and dandruff..and then alot of weak hair that if u try to pull them....will fall of!

    Now this theory i believe is more true to those people sensitive to dht in the scalp ...and these are the people with MPB..l

    People not sensitive to DHT have full head of hairs and not prone to acne

    so in conclusion...putting M in check is a big must...its hard to stop it for many so keeping it in check would dramatically decrease the serum level in the blood. LEss M less effects of MPB...


    looking for ur comments queries or even violent reactions!
    leave a message!!!favor! tell me ur quick story

  2. #2
    Senior Member dougfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    430

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    Whooa!!

    Dudeeee!

    (you are an idiot)


    from my personal observation, it would appear that guys with more testosterone/dht and therefore screw/masturbate more are more likely to have mpb.

    and consequently you find some guys like say george lucus who are clearly lacking in testosterone who never develop mpb.

    but the fact is the actual act of having/sex masturbating DOES NOT MATTER.

    it's your hormones that cause you to do it. not the other way around. do what feels right and stfu
    If Hoppi said it then it must be true.

  3. #3

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunny
    Whooa!!

    Dudeeee!

    (you are an idiot)


    from my personal observation, it would appear that guys with more testosterone/dht and therefore screw/masturbate more are more likely to have mpb.

    and consequently you find some guys like say george lucus who are clearly lacking in testosterone who never develop mpb.

    but the fact is the actual act of having/sex masturbating DOES NOT MATTER.

    it's your hormones that cause you to do it. not the other way around. do what feels right and stfu

    hehe quite the violent reaction i had expected.

    correct its ur hormones that cause u to do it....thats where negative feedback comes in... when u ejaculate u release sperm right? so this will provide negative feedback to ur body to increase hormones... the same hormones which in excess causes an imbalance in the body...which should be put in check... some people who aren't sensitive to dht will not have increased hairfall... hormones affect the production in sebum...oiliness created.

    its not easy to stop... i guess thats why u have such a violent reaction hehe and fyi mpb is genetically based...so if u have the gene M will only make it worse...hey but if its that good who cares about mpb right?

    and yup ur hormones cause you to do it...thats why it takes iron will to keep it in check...maybe u need more training in mental strength...simply controlling ur impulses..aha

  4. #4

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    But if what you say is true, and that is a BIG IF, as there dont seem to be many scientific studies in support of it, that means that having sex would have the same effect.

    Whats the point of having good hair to attract a partner if you cant have sex with that partner?

  5. #5

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by NINJAX
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunny
    Whooa!!

    Dudeeee!

    (you are an idiot)


    from my personal observation, it would appear that guys with more testosterone/dht and therefore screw/masturbate more are more likely to have mpb.

    and consequently you find some guys like say george lucus who are clearly lacking in testosterone who never develop mpb.

    but the fact is the actual act of having/sex masturbating DOES NOT MATTER.

    it's your hormones that cause you to do it. not the other way around. do what feels right and stfu

    hehe quite the violent reaction i had expected.

    correct its ur hormones that cause u to do it....thats where negative feedback comes in... when u ejaculate u release sperm right? so this will provide negative feedback to ur body to increase hormones... the same hormones which in excess causes an imbalance in the body...which should be put in check... some people who aren't sensitive to dht will not have increased hairfall... hormones affect the production in sebum...oiliness created.

    its not easy to stop... i guess thats why u have such a violent reaction hehe and fyi mpb is genetically based...so if u have the gene M will only make it worse...hey but if its that good who cares about mpb right?

    and yup ur hormones cause you to do it...thats why it takes iron will to keep it in check...maybe u need more training in mental strength...simply controlling ur impulses..aha

    But the hormone production would simply replace what was ejaculated, correct? So how would it cause any difference? Unless you are saying that the actual process of creating testosterone, not the testosterone itself is what creates DHT.

  6. #6
    Senior Member dougfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    430

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    oooooh negative feedback trippy dude you should go back to the 1700s and people might take you seriously!
    If Hoppi said it then it must be true.

  7. #7

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg7669
    Quote Originally Posted by NINJAX
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunny
    Whooa!!

    Dudeeee!

    (you are an idiot)


    from my personal observation, it would appear that guys with more testosterone/dht and therefore screw/masturbate more are more likely to have mpb.

    and consequently you find some guys like say george lucus who are clearly lacking in testosterone who never develop mpb.

    but the fact is the actual act of having/sex masturbating DOES NOT MATTER.

    it's your hormones that cause you to do it. not the other way around. do what feels right and stfu

    hehe quite the violent reaction i had expected.

    correct its ur hormones that cause u to do it....thats where negative feedback comes in... when u ejaculate u release sperm right? so this will provide negative feedback to ur body to increase hormones... the same hormones which in excess causes an imbalance in the body...which should be put in check... some people who aren't sensitive to dht will not have increased hairfall... hormones affect the production in sebum...oiliness created.

    its not easy to stop... i guess thats why u have such a violent reaction hehe and fyi mpb is genetically based...so if u have the gene M will only make it worse...hey but if its that good who cares about mpb right?

    and yup ur hormones cause you to do it...thats why it takes iron will to keep it in check...maybe u need more training in mental strength...simply controlling ur impulses..aha

    But the hormone production would simply replace what was ejaculated, correct? So how would it cause any difference? Unless you are saying that the actual process of creating testosterone, not the testosterone itself is what creates DHT.
    Exactly the hormone production would replace it but it would cause a surge in the production of hormones...that includes dht...u can read up on dht..on "biology of baldness" u can google it... ..my point is to have a balance using something to much will always cause a strain in the system...but moreso this observation is for the people sensitive to the hormones... people have different reactions to different stimuli... u can try the method really if u want...just abstain from spilling anything for a a week and ah half and tell me the difference it has on ur skin and hair...

  8. #8

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunny
    oooooh negative feedback trippy dude you should go back to the 1700s and people might take you seriously!

    haha ur really taking this like people in the 1700 hundreds... the world is flat!2x

    have u had success lately with ur hair? because i have... im just paying it forward dude...i lost all my temple hair and now its back after only 3 months? i guess maybe ur beating me up like this because u have better results i guess...

    if thats the case i will shut up...hey but if anyone else there thinks otherwise then il go on ahead...

    i guess u havent been doing much research all u know is the big 3!

    but then again... u must be the most successful person here so i guess theres no point in arguing

  9. #9

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    I shall abstain for a week and a half. However I dont think it would help me even if it is true.

    I am not a diffuser. My crown is at 100% thickness. I have a receding hairline. In that gray area of NW 2/3. The rest of my hair is thick. I will try it none the less. Whats the worst that could happen?(Besides me losing it and raping some chick...j/k)

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    143

    Re: taboo: masturbation and negative feedback

    I have asked my derm about DHT etc. TBH everyone has DHT. The reason why some people lose hair and others do not are due to genetic factors make our follicles more susceptible to DHT attacks.

    The problem as I understood was not the hormones causing DHT, but rather our genes causing our follicles to be weak to DHT. Hope this makes sense.

    However, since we cannot alter our genes with today's technology, the best treatment we currently have is merely treating our hormones to reduce DHT, which is not the root of the problems. Hence the misconception that DHT is the one responsible for hair loss.

Similar Threads

  1. How I impressed my boss or Is baldness still taboo?
    By metropolis in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 4th, 2009, 07:26 AM
  2. tricomin negative reviews.
    By deckard2080 in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 13th, 2008, 08:38 AM
  3. Anyone had a negative effect from Lasercomb?
    By Barry_Blue in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 16th, 2008, 10:47 AM
  4. negative results
    By BDSander in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: January 12th, 2008, 05:19 AM
  5. Positive/Negative Attitude??
    By member5959 in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2005, 09:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •