Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Minoxidilplus (15% minoxidil and 10% Procyanidin)

Anyone have any info on this product?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minoxidil-15-and-Pr ... 2eac7b08b2

They're selling on e-bay and they also have their own store. The price is $30 for 2 bottles (5 OZ total). The price seems good, and in addition to the above ingredients it also contains 5% Azelaic acid (they make a point of saying it doesn't have the benefits that a lot of people claim), 10% DIM, and 10% biotin.

The bottle itself looks fairly well made, and the price seems a bit too good.

Any thoughts?

Re: Minoxidilplus (15% minoxidil and 10% Procyanidin)

I saw those yesterday while as well and thought to ask. So I am curious to peoples opinions as well.

kinda looks too good to be true. That's damn cheap i wonder how long it would last...

well cause i'm rich, i bought it lol. will use it for a while and see what it does

i like the fact it has DIM in it. I always thought someday i'd make my own topical with DIM and sell it lol

This looks interesting and i would love to hear of any results from this?
    If Procyanidin-B2 works then i see no reason to substitute minox with it in the future.

Any updates? I know someone ordered it.

Any other thoughts?

donno man. i bought it from their site. still hasn't came yet..

http://www.minoxidilplus.com/

dirt cheap for what they claim is in it, I would be keen to buy some if it is genuine. Only comes in lotion though?

Not sure about this write up either, seems pretty wack

How to use

" Well here is were we tell you how to use our product. Simple, you put in your hair every morning just like you would style with hair gel. It smells good it fells good. If it gets dry towards the night just add some water and shuffle your hair around a bit. Its ok, the girl will only like it more since it does not gets oily or sticky. You can put it in as many time as you want a day. But here is the thing, since Procyanidin B-2 is so expensive to make we cant really drop the price to low, so far we just dropped it to the amount of any prodcut claiming to contain only Minoxidil. Just to make a point. So with that in mind we suggest using it once or twice a day. Dont use to much, just as much to reach the roots. "

haha just re-read it, no i wont buy it from you, you can barely spell properly

They see me rolling, they hating...

Quote Originally Posted by Fender89

When did you order?? I am interested in that ****! Like once a day at night. and 5% Kirk in the morning.. something like that.

Fender89
    When did you order it? I have ordered it from their site on 22-4 and I still have not recieved mine, (I am in Europe, normally it will take around 10 days for items from the US to reach me), I have written to them twice but got no reply .
    I will wait for another two weeks, if I still have not received the items or reply from them, then I will open a dispute at Paypal. As I check today, they have not listed the items on Ebay since 29-4!!

Quoting from that eBay link:

"P.S. If you did`t know, never shower before a date. (unless you stink) By taking a shower right before a date will only wash away your human pheromones. This will lower your chance of succeeding. Also use the chap-stick trick during the date. Pull the chap-stick out and put it on while the girl is looking, then mention "Not that I'm presuming anything, but in case there's any smooching later". This will move the bar from the nice guy to the interested. "

What the..? What does that moronic advice have to do with minoxidil? It sounds like Jay & Silent Bob trying to make a quick buck in the hairloss business.

The low price might be tempting but I wouldn't trust a product when it comes with a description like the one above. It was a fun read, though.
    Funniest post ever: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18479.