Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

OOOO The Illuminati killed Michael Jackson?

I stumbled upon this during my daily youtube trolling and i found it...interesting? I don't really believe any of it, but it's idk..a bit of fun? everyone likes a conspiracy theory right? The two videos "explain" it all but i copied the information the up loader put about the Illuminati in case you don't know who they apparently are.

"The Illuminati are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the REAL Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can't stand being scrutinized. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands and thousands of years in time, and they are very careful with keeping those bloodlines as pure as possible from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. That is why you so often see royalties marry royalties, for example. Their parents decide whom to marry. These are the same people who carry out false flag attacks such as 9/11 and 7/7 London Bombings."

Part 1. [youtube:1z186zei]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI&feature=fvw[/youtube:1z186zei]
    Part 2. [youtube:1z186zei]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43Mig1LYE&feature=related[/youtube:1z186zei]

Only thing i think is freaky about it is the background music.
    "Drink'n'drive white lightning faster baby
    Takin' your last ride
    Now better be so careful or you'll be dead before you time
    Sorry you took mother's car now"

Re: OOOO The Illuminati killed Michael Jackson?

Oh and there's this one to, it's about the aluminium people putting things in movies. Yeah yeah i know but the Godzilla one where the guy goes "world trade center's bombed" the the time on the tape is 9:11 is pretty freaky, considering the movie was 1998. Keep in mind I'm just doing this so people can comment and debate on it, i myself don't believe any of it.

[youtube:3tqhau27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw&feature=channel_page[/youtube:3tqhau27]
    "Drink'n'drive white lightning faster baby
    Takin' your last ride
    Now better be so careful or you'll be dead before you time
    Sorry you took mother's car now"

I thought it was Saddam Hussein who killed MJ. That's why we invaded Irak!

it always amazes me how much people believe conspiracy theories and i find 90% of the time it's because they really WANT them to be true that then causes them to stop questioning the conspiracy

i just remember seeing this thing about the crop circles being a hoax and people still believe they are aliens despite of the HOAXers admitting to the HOAX

I like conspiracy theories, but some are quite out there! No doubt in my mind that the Kennedy assassination, and 9/11 were conspiracies that actually happened, the official stories are more insane than the conspiracy!

I think the whole Illuminati thing is a bit too simplified. The world is a corrupt place full of all sorts of nut cases, some in positions of power, like in America you have the 'End Timers' which are a branch of the evangelical Christian Right who believe in Armageddon from the revelations part of the bible will happen in their lifetime, and seem to be trying to actively make it happen, scary!

If you are interested in this stuff you should like up a guy called Eustace Mullins, see here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7453201814

This guy is the original researcher on the Federal reserve criminal syndicate and very credible. Most conspiracy researchers have used this guys research and probably wouldn't have anything to say without him.
    "Still worshipping God? Last I heard, he started worshipping me, hahaha" Lord Flashheart

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

[youtube:7o8mdtpt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TidD_MnrfHI[/youtube:7o8mdtpt]

Beware the lizard overlords!!!
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

There are Lizard Men right here on Earth. They sit in the Houses of Parliament.

You're telling me those are the eyebrows of a man?
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    If 30 year olds are too boring for you, you should get some 20 year old friends. They are typically short on cash, but if you supply the cash for spray paint, they'll teach you how to tag up the town with them at night, that or just spray it into a bag and get high. That will make you the coolest 30 year old they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Petchsky
    No doubt in my mind that the Kennedy assassination, and 9/11 were conspiracies that actually happened, the official stories are more insane than the conspiracy!
    You're saying 9/11 was a "conspiracy"? In what way?
    1) No, damnit, finasteride for hairloss was NOT an "accidental discovery".
    2) No, you do NOT have to use minoxidil and Retin-A at the same time.
    3) No, washing your skin does NOT make it produce more sebum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Petchsky
    No doubt in my mind that the Kennedy assassination, and 9/11 were conspiracies that actually happened, the official stories are more insane than the conspiracy!
    You're saying 9/11 was a "conspiracy"? In what way?

Leave the 11/9 thing alone.......................................or the Lizard men will get you Bryan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oni
    Leave the 11/9 thing alone.............or the Lizard men will get you Bryan!!!
    The "11/9 thing"?? Oni, maybe you need to start worrying about dyslexia!

But in general, it does appear to me that people in Europe seem more prone to believe these silly 9/11 conspiracies than Americans, which is why I asked Petchsky to explain exactly what he means.
    1) No, damnit, finasteride for hairloss was NOT an "accidental discovery".
    2) No, you do NOT have to use minoxidil and Retin-A at the same time.
    3) No, washing your skin does NOT make it produce more sebum.