Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Harmon

Mark Harmon

I have seen this guy in a few movies and always thought his hair looked odd. Does this guy wear a wig???

Kaleb

Re: Mark Harmon

Another guy i have always wondered about was old teddy shiringham. I know its not a wig because he couldnt have played football in one but he has no temple points at all though still has hair on top. looks strange to me.

Kaleb

I think you can play football with a very good hairsystem, as it is attatched to your existing hair, and if you pull on it really hard, it hurts just as much as if you were pulling your own hair (in a way you are, cuz it attatched to it).

Mark Harmon just has thin hair, doesnt look strange to me, and certainly not wiggish (wiglike? lol).

I think he'd pick a better wig than that.

No, just thinning hair. Oh well, he had a good run.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    When I feel my chest through my shirt, ther is meat there, and plenty, even if I'm not flexing. That is what the women want.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by iwantperfection
    Another guy i have always wondered about was old teddy shiringham. I know its not a wig because he couldnt have played football in one but he has no temple points at all though still has hair on top. looks strange to me.

Some people just dont have temple points, as a compulsive norwood spotter I have observed this. Teddy's main hair problem seems to be his eyebrows judging by that pic.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Unfortunately, my hair is balding in the exact same pattern as Mark Harmon. I just hope I will have more hair than he does when I reach his age. Mark Harmon does not wear any hair systems.
    House, MD: "See, this is why I don't waste money on shrinks, cause you give me all this great insight for free."

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorHouse
    Unfortunately, my hair is balding in the exact same pattern as Mark Harmon. I just hope I will have more hair than he does when I reach his age. Mark Harmon does not wear any hair systems.
    I don't think Harmon has a "balding pattern". It looks like he's one of those guys whose hair will gradually thin as he ages. When he hits 80 he might have a bald spot on his crown, but his hair has looked like that for a while.
    Mark Harmon is pushing 60. His hair is great for his age.
    I hope I have that much hair when I'm 30.

Come on man, he has great hair at his age!

I know he has age related thinning but his loss of density borders on "balding". Its really a tough call when you are distinguishing between "age related" thinning and slowing balding. They both look very similar but the mechanism may slightly differ. Loss of density may be the most appropriate way to label his problem. So many men well over 60 years old have not changed much since their 40's, yet Mark Harmon definitely has a noticeable difference regardless of the mechanism. He seems to have a slightly more aggressive "thinning" than someone like Bill Clinton or George Bush.
    House, MD: "See, this is why I don't waste money on shrinks, cause you give me all this great insight for free."

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorHouse
    I know he has age related thinning but his loss of density borders on "balding". Its really a tough call when you are distinguishing between "age related" thinning and slowing balding. They both look very similar but the mechanism may slightly differ. Loss of density may be the most appropriate way to label his problem. So many men well over 60 years old have not changed much since their 40's, yet Mark Harmon definitely has a noticeable difference regardless of the mechanism. He seems to have a slightly more aggressive "thinning" than someone like Bill Clinton or George Bush.
    Clinton has perfect hair. Rassman at baldingblog claims him and Reagan as examples of white men who have kept their NW1's.
    GWB has some recession, and looking at his father, its going to get worse. Balding couldnt' have happened to a better guy.
    Harmon is losing density sure, but he's never going to be a "bald guy".