Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Isnīt this site overdoing the advertising a bit???

Allright propecia... propecia... prooopeeeeeeeeeeecia
    I think Iīve got the message after the 1000 time that annoying ad comes up. Okay itīs a good thing for all the freaked out newbies and veterans to know what will probably help them but wouldnīt it save some frustration to set a per day limit on the advertising?
    Suddenly even thymuskin knows where to send me strandaganda :-/ (which I doubt is because of hairlosstalk though)

Wasnīt hairlosstalk more of an uncommercial site 2 years ago? Almost every video clip is sponsored and I guess we all recognize:" Yes, but Steven... Isnīt there another product with zero side effects thatīs proven to work and wips the crap out of everything?" (geez wonder what that could be....)

Anyway without this site I wouldnīt even have a fraction of the knowledge that I now have. Thanks

My regimen:

Folligen
    Nizoral
    2000 mg MSM

Soon to be added
    Minox 5
    zix (dunno if this works but for 2 bucks/month itīs nothing to argue about. Think of those poor bastards that wasted hundreds of dollars on thymuskin, fabao (well the list is endless)

The site is free...let them advertise.
    Ignore your hair and it will go away!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRAMER
    The site is free...let them advertise.
    exactly. And we get entertainment too. Bruce lee and ded prez going head to head every day

No seriously though. I'm sure this site sucks some bandwith and advertising is probably the only way to break even..or make some profit
    "Waste my time, commiserating,
    Self medicating - it's my design
    Although I know you don't approve"-Aaron Lewis

h0h0

well ok I admit youīre right hehe

Let M Advertize.@ months and looking better on the big P.No bucks to me here.

You don't pay for the use of this site. The proprieter relies on the money from advertisements to pay the bills. And it ain't cheap.

So quitcherbitchin'
    ---Stingray---
    The key to immortality is to not die.

Other companies wish to advertise with us (50 or so, to be exact) but we unfortunately have to turn them all down because we don't believe in their product (90% are snake oil companies that want to throw us tons of cash) ... or service (10% are companies with bad reputations).

The reality is, in the world of conservative hair loss advertising where legitimacy is a prerequisite, there are only a few companies we *can* consider. Merck (Propecia), Upjohn/Pharmacia (Rogaine), and a select handful of transplant practices.. Thats it.

We understand your irritation with the popups. Sorry.

HLT
    Educating consumers to properly cateogorize treatments that have the highest probability of working... thereby optimizing their chances for success.

HLt-pls check your inbox for a message from me.

Thanks

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER OF PREZ'S PIMP JUICE CURRENTLY ON SALE A WHOLE 40 OUNCES FOR 200 DOLLARS!!! WHAT A VALUE. ACCEPT CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS, NO COD'S.

I don't mind the advertisements as ong as they are from the legit treatment companies.