Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Is this just a little up lifting?

In the words of Mr. Burns, "I [am] free to wallow in my own crapulence" and doing it.

Re: Is this just a little up lifting?

Oh come on....stop with this bull****s....how's that gonna help you?

My very, very hot girl friend dates a guy who has visible hairloss...I assume that he'll be completely bald in 3-4 years.
    If you ask her about his hairloss she will say that she doesn't give a damn. I'AM NOT making this up!

She was instantly attracted by his sense of humor and confidence. It's the first thing you notice about him. It attracted me too so now he is one of my best friends. He even has a beer belly.

Enjoy life.
    Totus tuus

about as uplifting as a fork in the eye

but you should never trust things you read on the internet, the responses are probably all from fat truckers and nuns/
    Do a barrel roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Dario
    Oh come on....stop with this bull****s....how's that gonna help you?

My very, very hot girl friend dates a guy who has visible hairloss...I assume that he'll be completely bald in 3-4 years.
    If you ask her about his hairloss she will say that she doesn't give a damn. I'AM NOT making this up!

She was instantly attracted by his sense of humor and confidence. It's the first thing you notice about him. It attracted me too so now he is one of my best friends. He even has a beer belly.

Enjoy life.
    Tell me something I don't know, I posted this to cheer up the ones stuck in negative land who can't see past the black to feel the sunshine on their face.
    In the words of Mr. Burns, "I [am] free to wallow in my own crapulence" and doing it.

some girls hate bald guys and some girls love them... end of story.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

If they look like this.[attachment=0:1h8qsyc4]statham-i.jpg[/attachment:1h8qsyc4]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

I don't know, that Yahoo Answers has so many cookie cutter responses that all sound something like,"I think bald is sexy, but it also depends on the face and if he has a good body. Personality is what really counts anyway. Just don't do that whole combover thing..eww." over and over again. Sometimes you get those brutally honest but totally shallow bitches that make you feel like ****. At least half the women that say "bald is sexy" are referring to men w/o MPB who shave it off because they follow it up with "you can always grow it back.". That chapped my hide so much that I wrote my own question on Yahoo Answers entitled, Ladies, I need to make this clear. From now on could you please refer to men with full heads of hair who CHOOSE to shave it off as just SHAVED and not bald? There is no such thing as bald by choice. BALD means you cannot grow hair on the top of your head. I am bald and I did not choose to be this way. When you say "Bald is sexy", I find it aggravating and misleading since I assume you are talking about guys without MPB as those are the kind of men you prefer anyway. O.K., thank you.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    If they look like this.[attachment=0:1zi603m3]statham-i.jpg[/attachment:1zi603m3]
    Then I guess I'll be fine.

I want to see a picture of you slowburn as I'm sure your hairloss is minimum to undetectable, which would explain why you contest the perspectives of guys like HP and myself who are actually experiencing what it is really like to be bald in this society.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Majority rules. Majority of women are not "attracted" by hairloss.

So the way for those most bothered by the negative opinions of the opposite sex is for people to delude themselves into pretending it isn't true?

Not all women are bothered no... But until "every" woman stops being so then nothings going to change.

Of course hairloss doesn't really matter... When compared with serious things, it barely whispers an importance. But people don't wake up and suddenly realize this... they realize it when they are 70 years old, when their formative years have passed and it's much too late to do anything about it.

Fair attempt though, although I'm unconvinced you yourself didn't get more out of this then anyone else.