Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Vitamin E product "clinically proven" to regrow hair in 42%

It's called Toco-8, by the same people who make the Dermacrine product. I used dermacrine sustain (now called sustain alpha) to repair my whole endocrine system after side effects brought on by finasteride which ceased to go away after I stopped. So I know this is a quality and cutting-edge company, they are also well-regarded within the anabolicminds.com forum and community.

Read about it, I know I'll be buying this stuff to try it out. Amazing how it claims to actually improve libido while preventing hair loss. Believe me when I say this is a reputable company, I am not payed or endorsed by them in any way.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/toco.cfm

And for those who like to look at specifics, the following is a link to the US patent information:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF...BAJ&dq=7211274

Re: Vitamin E product "clinically proven" to regrow hair in 42%

Matt, you use already Nizoral, Minox, and you are planning Spiro. If you want to use something else (finasteride is not for you, you mentioned), then I would go for a copper peptide topic before anything else. Tricomin, Folligen or Prox-n. My two cents here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Skiba
    It's called Toco-8, by the same people who make the Dermacrine product. I used dermacrine sustain (now called sustain alpha) to repair my whole endocrine system after side effects brought on by finasteride which ceased to go away after I stopped. So I know this is a quality and cutting-edge company, they are also well-regarded within the anabolicminds.com forum and community.

Read about it, I know I'll be buying this stuff to try it out. Amazing how it claims to actually improve libido while preventing hair loss. Believe me when I say this is a reputable company, I am not payed or endorsed by them in any way.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/toco.cfm

And for those who like to look at specifics, the following is a link to the US patent information:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF...BAJ&dq=7211274
    How do they know it helps regrow hair in 42%? Is there some study that I could not find on there web page?

kinda sorta seems like junk.

Kinda neat, kinda cool in anycase.
    collegechemistrystudent - My sister's fiance says your mom looks like a dead raccoon.[/quote]

Chemicals make my hair look tremendous!

Well I have a bottle of spsectral DNC that I alternate with xandrox 5% in the mornings, and it says on the bottle of Spectral DNC that it includes copper peptides.

As for the supplement I'm talking about, it says in the US patent information that 42% of people regrew hair but I have to admit it's not one of the best studies.

Primordial Performance is a good company from my experience with their other products, the sustain one in particular was able to get my testosterone levels back to normal after fin killed it.

I think I will buy some of this stuff and add it to the protein I take, I figure I don't really have anything to lose and the cardiovascular benefits sound nice.