Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Copper peptide shampoo

Does anyone know of a good copper peptide shampoo that is readily available in most high street supermarkets/chemists?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Re: Copper peptide shampoo

I've never used it - but American Crew's Revitalizing Daily Shampoo contains Copper Glutanate (sp?) - and is available at many hair salons (maybe some supermarkets).

http://www.americancrew.com/home.htm

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    Does anyone know of a good copper peptide shampoo that is readily available in most high street supermarkets/chemists?
    hair_tomorrow@usa.com ~ NW5A ~ Dut: 2x weekly; Proscar: 1 mg 4x weekly ~ Minomuck ~ SuperZix II ~ Copper Peptides ~ Shampoos: rotate Dr. Lee's Regrowth, "Thicker Fuller Hair" w/ caffeine, Biotin w/ TTO ~ Emu & Essential Oils ~ Varied OTC Supplements

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world
    Maybe I should have added that I'm from the UK.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

dr proctors shampoo has CPs in it.

Re: Copper peptide shampoo

[quote=hair_tomorrow]I've never used it - but American Crew's Revitalizing Daily Shampoo contains Copper Glutanate (sp?) - and is available at many hair salons (maybe some supermarkets).

http://www.americancrew.com/home.htm

Quote Originally Posted by "s.a.f":0eb3f
    [/quote:0eb3f]

that is not a copper peptide. copper peptides are stable near neutral pH. Folligen or AC spray, I forget which, was pH 6 when diluted with pH 5.5 water. So it probably was close to 7 before. You could add folligen to your shampoo, but unless the shampoo has a pH of at least 6, the folligen might break down. I doubt the AC shampoo changed it's pH. You could add folligen to that.

You get better absorption if you just apply folligen after you shampoo, before your scalp is fully dry. If you leave it on 5 minutes, that is better than 5 minutes of shampoo. The shampoo is just nice because it is spread easier.
    Support instant round robbin voting (Condorcet), which elects the candidate who would win every head to head race. Next best is Approval voting, which lets you vote for your favorite, or two you like equally, in addition to the lessor of evils you think you have to vote for, so you don't split votes like the current voting system. The major parties will always have power if voters are afraid to vote for any other than the big lessor of evils.

Quote Originally Posted by hair today gone tomorrow
    dr proctors shampoo has CPs in it.
    yes it does. It has SOD, the really big CP that is 32000 daltons. You can buy SOD for $30 for a bottle of pills that you can dump into topicals. I don't know how well it dissolves, though. I doubt it penetrates as far as other CPs, but it should be very good for the surface of your skin.
    Support instant round robbin voting (Condorcet), which elects the candidate who would win every head to head race. Next best is Approval voting, which lets you vote for your favorite, or two you like equally, in addition to the lessor of evils you think you have to vote for, so you don't split votes like the current voting system. The major parties will always have power if voters are afraid to vote for any other than the big lessor of evils.