Hi guys, i have a few questions about Fincar before I start taking it. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.
1. How long do most people have to wait before they start to experience the side effects?
2. If you got a side effect when you first started taking fincar (ie. brain fog) but continued to take it because you would tolerate it, on longer term use could the side effect compound over time and somehow cause the side effect to become permanent?
3. On a typical shed, do you tend to lose more hair than before you started taking fincar, or is it about the same?
4. Were some of your sheds worse than others, or were they about the same hair loss?
5. Is fincar effective over long periods of time, like 10-20 years? Or could its benefits eventually taper off and become ineffective?