Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Doesn't look like it to me.. Seem to have a killer hairline, just buzzed it real short during this tv series, obviously some scalp is gonna show when you buzz it that short.
    I wish I had his hair :cry:
    “Ever think that there's more to life than being really really ridiculously good-looking?"

word

Comparing the density of the sides to the front, I would say, YES! Diffuse thinning. Look at the foxallstar pictures, and then compare the top to the sides. Although hairline is intact, it looks like he's losing ground up top.

It looks like he is; I noticed it when he was on Leno. Well he still has a killer hairline. Either way he's a good looking dude so I am sure it won't effect his pulling power when it comes to the ladies.

maybe he is..

what i dont unerstand why we dont see celebs with really fast hair loss.

The ones with fast hair loss are the bald celebs we all know of - like Vin Diesel.

If an actor is in his early 20's with aggressive MPB....his chances of obtainining celebrity status are slim. Agencies examine him thouroughly and will spot his thinning hair, and it will most likely hurt his chances at getting certain roles in films or commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by incubusor
    The ones with fast hair loss are the bald celebs we all know of - like Vin Diesel.

If an actor is in his early 20's with aggressive MPB....his chances of obtainining celebrity status are slim. Agencies examine him thouroughly and will spot his thinning hair, and it will most likely hurt his chances at getting certain roles in films or commercials.
    how do you know vin diesel has hair loss? it looks like he has quite a bit, just buzzed down short.

he's not much more than a NW 2

when i mean bald.... I mean like Matt Hasselbeck.

Bad example. I don't follow him enough, I always thought he was a baldy.

My point remains though, a balding actor has a lesser chance at becoming a star because agencies will tend to overlook him. Even if he/she looks good they can find someone else who looks good AND has hair. Your looks get you in the door, and your talent keeps you inside.