Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricomin

Tricomin

I recently had Tricomin recommended to me, and I was wondering if any women had any experiences with it they would like to share. I have researched the product, but it always helps to hear what people who have actually used it think.

I have not tried Tricoman but am interested in hearing if any women have tried it and what were the results.

I recently ordered Revivogen in hopes that that will help grow hair and reduce shedding.

I was using Rogaine for Women - but had to stop. I was on it for a little less than two months and noticed a significant increase in hair growth in the crown area and practicall NO shedding whatsoever! I thought this would be my dream come true since I noticed results so quickly. Rogaine claims that a difference will be seen in about 4 months. So you can imagine how pleased I was with the results.

Unfortunately, I started to experience severe chest pain, (which is one of the side effects) and had to stop. But I'd rather be alive than have no hair right?!

If any ladies have used anything that works, please pass it on. Thanks.

Lee

Something to share

:lol: I used Rogaine for several years. My hair did grow back considerably, just not quite enough. Then one day I noticed some bare spots up there. More balding has occurred and I am still using Rogaine.

I have started using Dermatch. It won't grow hair but it does an excellent job covering up bare spots. I have considerable bare spots. Dermatch costs $34 and it is sort of like cake make-up. It is said to be an 8 months' supply. Has a little sponge applicator you wet, get some of the Dermatch on it, rub it on the bare spots on your scalp. Comb through. I swear it then, all you can see is hair, no bare. Your own hair is full enough to cover baldness and you could fool anyone.

The product doesn't seem to remain as color on your scalp,but goes into the hair shaft, or on it, enlarging the hair shaft so that the hair you do have, swells and covers the bald spot.

I do like Dermatch very much. If you don't like the first color you order, the company will send you another color free.

Hope this helps. I would rather have my hair grow back, of course, but this is the next best thing I have found.

Hi Peppy! Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear that the bald spots are increasing even though you're still on Rogaine. That's interesting!

The Dermatch sounds like a good cover-up. I also use a cover-up called Toppik. It's fibers are made out of keratin, which comes in different colors as does the Dermatch. You sprinkle it on the thinning areas like a powder. It does not go on the bald spots like Dermatch does. The Toppik is great! If you ever want to give it a try, go to Toppik.com (I believe that the website for it).

But I'm still on the hunt for something that will prevent shedding and grow hair in the crown. Happy hunting to us all!!

Lee

Toppik

Lee, thanks for responding. If I run low on Dermatch I will try Toppik. If only I could take the superfluous hair on my face and put it on my head I would come out a winner. Struggling with that too. Is anyone else? ops:

I haven't experienced a problem with hair on the face. But then again, I was only using Rogaine for a little less than 2 months before I had to stop.

I got braids in my hair now. To give my hair a break from chemicals and to help it grow. I plan to leave them in for a year (having them redone every 3 months) and see what happens. It sure is a relief to not have to worry about my hair for a while!!! :lol:

Tricomin

I was just wondering if anyone had tried Tricomin...I was interested in trying it out to see if it would help me grow my hair back. I am 17 and have Alopecia Universilas....If you used this let me know!! Or I'd be glad to know what else has helped you or someone you know with a similar problem!! THANKS!! :lol:

I've been using Tricomin and Folligen for a couple of weeks, but haven't noticed anything yet. I don't know if it's too soon to tell, or if it really is doing nothing.

Cricket -

Any legitimate treatment will take a minimum of 4 to 6 months to start working, so give it time.

HLT
    Educating consumers to properly cateogorize treatments that have the highest probability of working... thereby optimizing their chances for success.